Weird Roidrage on Anavar

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Bronze
I've been running 20mg of Anavar for 2.2 weeks now and its been fucking awesome for the most part. While I will list the effects at a later date ( doing a full review of the compound in the coming weeks) Througout the cycle, one particular common mental side effect that has been present in an unexpected way. I have been experiencing super gay digital roidrage, while I haven't experienced an elevation in agitation and rage irl, I have experienced intense rage at internet niggas. Shit on here just fucks w me in a way It has never before, minute gay shit will just piss me off, like some fat faggot CUCK LOSER soyjacking :soy: at anime on my twitter feed (my reply got account banned for 7 days elon is a fag :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ) Its not the worst shit ever but its still annoying when I'm tryna roid with ZERO sides and the other mental effects are positive. I may try a social media detox or meditation to remedy the issue, but I'm skeptical that it will be a complete fix.

I need anyone experienced with roids to chime in nigga :feelshah::feelshah:
tagging roidcels @ConfusedBolivian @Clavicular @Rigged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Viacheslav and MA_ascender
female cycle, you faggot

Femboy

Attachments

• femboy.gif
    femboy.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, slavicpsycho and PsychoDsk
20mg JFL
that’s how it feels to have your T crashing while your estrogen is overpowering.
Do 50mg pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, newerlocks and slavicpsycho
20mg JFL
that’s how it feels to have your T crashing while your estrogen is overpowering.
Do 50mg pussy
Unless this guy is a female there is no need to anavar especially by itself. that shit is just creatine+

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and PsychoDsk
Unless this guy is a female there is no need to anavar especially by itself. that shit is just creatine+
4 week cycle, gateway steroid to introduce my body to roids b4 the real shit starts test + mast

Im running 500 test + 100 masteron u fucking faggots, anavar was a gateway to see how my body reacts to roids
Sure you do buddy :lul:
So you just made this thread claiming your ‘internet roid rage’ came from anavar while not mentioning it could come from test and masteron. Doesn’t make sense, stop being a pussy and if you wanna roid go all in or you won’t achieve anything but crashed T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, normie tiktoker and Fartmaxxing
Sure you do buddy :lul:
So you just made this thread claiming your ‘internet roid rage’ came from anavar while not mentioning it could come from test and masteron. Doesn’t make sense, stop being a pussy and if you wanna roid go all in or you won’t achieve anything but crashed T
nigga im running that shit later, dont have it yet. You haven't touched a roid in ur fucking life let alone ran ANYTHING at 16 don't pretend to know anything faggot

4 week cycle, gateway steroid to introduce my body to roids b4 the real shit starts test + mast
Nigga just start the test and mast, anavar does nothing. You’re on 20mg that’s a low dose for a female. That’s not introducing your body to steroids, that’s just stupid.

Im running 500 test + 100 masteron u fucking faggots, anavar was a gateway to see how my body reacts to roids
u said u had been running anavar for 2 weeks? Also if it's your first cycle 500mg is not really good you should start at 300-400 since you still won't know how your body will react, you only find out after 1 month of use even if you responded well to anavar.

u said u had been running anavar for 2 weeks? Also if it's your first cycle 500mg is not really good you should start at 300-400 since you still won't know how your body will react, you only find out after 1 month of use even if you responded well to anavar.
nigga im not on test or mast yet im saying the purpose of using anavar is to introduce myself to anabolics and androgens nigga to get me ready for the test + mast

nigga im running that shit later, dont have it yet. You haven't touched a roid in ur fucking life let alone ran ANYTHING at 16 don't pretend to know anything faggot
nigga I hope you fuck up your hormones for the rest of your life and end up being a fat faggot with more estrogen than any woman in your family. The more roids u use the bigger the side effects especially when you're only 16

nigga im not on test or mast yet im saying the purpose of using anavar is to introduce myself to anabolics and androgens nigga to get me ready for the test + mast
This is the kind of cycle you end up with when u listen to incels and tiktok guides. I have a feeling you won't even have the balls to inject yourself and will be scared shitless when you have pain in ur shoulder or hip for a month

• JFL
Reactions: Fartmaxxing
nigga I hope you fuck up your hormones for the rest of your life and end up being a fat faggot with more estrogen than any woman in your family. The more roids u use the bigger the side effects especially when you're only 16
cope + aromasin + hormone blood testing kit + supplements to control sides + nootropics + ur retarded reggretting that u never roided at 16 and now u are a boneless faggot

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
This is the kind of cycle you end up with when u listen to incels and tiktok guides. I have a feeling you won't even have the balls to inject yourself and will be scared shitless when you have pain in ur shoulder or hip for a month

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
whatever you say vro :lul::lul:

I've been running 20mg of Anavar for 2.2 weeks now and its been fucking awesome for the most part. While I will list the effects at a later date ( doing a full review of the compound in the coming weeks) Througout the cycle, one particular common mental side effect that has been present in an unexpected way. I have been experiencing super gay digital roidrage, while I haven't experienced an elevation in agitation and rage irl, I have experienced intense rage at internet niggas. Shit on here just fucks w me in a way It has never before, minute gay shit will just piss me off, like some fat faggot CUCK LOSER soyjacking :soy: at anime on my twitter feed (my reply got account banned for 7 days elon is a fag :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ) Its not the worst shit ever but its still annoying when I'm tryna roid with ZERO sides and the other mental effects are positive. I may try a social media detox or meditation to remedy the issue, but I'm skeptical that it will be a complete fix.

I need anyone experienced with roids to chime in nigga :feelshah::feelshah:
tagging roidcels @ConfusedBolivian @Clavicular @Rigged
anavar wont give you roid rage, that is placebo

WIN 20240801 19 20 15 Pro

110kgs 188cm nandrolone dianabol

what is ur opinion on a 500 test 100 masteron cycle
those compounds are good and synergictic (complement each other) but that cycle will be very androgenic and alot of dht will be in your bloodstrem. i would rather a test+primobolan or if you want test+masteron i would use 200-300mg with the 500mg test

too much to read js assuming u got roid rage

Deal with it not much u can do and its not that bad of a side