WEIRD SITUATION AT WORK

6feet4moggerwithBMW

Iron
So I’m 6’4 North Atlantid Robust pretty boy and when I was at the coffee machine a milf was chit chatting with her colleague about something but then all of sudden I heard that they started talking about me and she said that she feel intimidated by me, I just don’t understand why, I wear old money outfit to work, Ralph Lauren Navy Quarter Zip, Dark Gray linen brush twill pants, Black Nike AirMax Drift sneakers and Rolex Date Just I have a tattoos on my left hand and usually I’m in my own bubble and don’t speak much with colleagues, why she’s intimidated by me? Outside of work I get lots of IOIs from woman of different age ( from teens to mid 30s)

Last edited:
So I’m 6’4 North Atlantid Robust pretty boy
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, edodalic29, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
6feet4moggerwithBMW keep it up

I’m not lying, when I’m in public lots of man and woman double check me and I even I got complemented by a man and he said that I’m a handsome bastard, it really happened

you were just too much of a sigma I'll leave it member's who're knowlegable about this
Literally yesterday I went to the shop to get some drinks and when I was in the line a woman mid 30s glanced at me then proceeded to look from head to toe, and then looked me in the eyes with light smile without looking away when we locked eyes

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
And also men are either intimidated by me or hate me and also I do regular shoulder checks or called them a shitskin on niggers or other shitskins and they do nun just walk away

And also men are either intimidated by me or hate me and also I do regular shoulder checks or called them a shitskin on niggers or other shitskins and they do nun just walk away
You write like such a narcy faggot it’s hard to tell whether you’re larping or rage baiting

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
You write like such a narcy faggot it’s hard to tell whether you’re larping or rage baiting
I’m just being curious and describing my daily activities

king of manlet, fellow atlantid, oldcel prettyboy here, i can relate jb's at work talk a storm about me. But i really just do drugs in work bathroom and they think im mysterious asking me retarded shit when i get my coffee near them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back