Weird superpower i got when using steroids

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
While on cycle, specially when using testosterone i had a feeling of aura and vibes, i always had this super power of feeling someones vibes or intentions just by being near that person but when i was using steroids it intensyfied and i used it to my advantage.
I could sense sexual energy better (mine and my partner one)
I could sense emotions of others
I could sense specially fear and respect. had more presence in public.

Also the rest of people sense your aura but most people are sleep walkers (cant sense energy) but everyone feels energy to some degree and when you have such a huge amount of androgens in your blood people can feel it and you attract and start to become more present.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and autistic_tendencies
@SoundnVision thoughts on this

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Yes I feel much more masculine and confident when on roids

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yes I feel much more masculine and confident when on roids
Yes but i am talking about feeling more connected to really and to other ones presence, energy like you can connect better with others and yourself

While on cycle, specially when using testosterone i had a feeling of aura and vibes, i always had this super power of feeling someones vibes or intentions just by being near that person but when i was using steroids it intensyfied and i used it to my advantage.

Also the rest of people sense your aura but most people are sleep walkers (cant sense energy) but everyone feels energy to some degree and when you have such a huge amount of androgens in your blood people can feel it and you attract and start to become more present.

you became more psychic

No, i feel more connected to reality and more aware/smarter on steroids

….that’s being psychic, as well being attuned to the natural/subtle energies around you

natural psychic people don’t need roids to be able to feel all that though

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ConfusedBolivian
….that’s being psychic, as well being attuned to the natural/subtle energies around you

natural psychic people don’t need roids to be able to feel all that though
I always felt that but roids made me feel it more. This is one of the reason I dont have friends because i feel theyre intentions and energy, also why i dont get a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I always felt that but roids made me feel it more. This is one of the reason I dont have friends because i feel theyre intentions and energy, also why i dont get a gf.

you mentioned before somewhere about feeling the succubus energy of some foid on a motorcycle or some shit like that.

like she was a witch or something.

• +1
you mentioned before somewhere about feeling the succubus energy of some foid on a motorcycle or some shit like that.

like she was a witch or something.
Yes, exactly yes! This is what I mean bro I know when someone is exactly a good person or not, like that female that wanted to drain my energy in the mental/spiritual realm with the power of lust, or like the demons yesterday that robbed me and stole my phone, i knew they were demonic entities because before they threatened me with the knife i felt a bad vine from them.

The most extreme or one of the most extreme cases of this energy burst i felt is when i met a pedophile in a chess tournament, that is a long af story cant write it all here but he just arrived to the place and everyone felt a pudrit energy from him it was insane

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
? Lowest iq comment i read in a while

Yes, exactly yes! This is what I mean bro I know when someone is exactly a good person or not, like that female that wanted to drain my energy in the mental/spiritual realm with the power of lust, or like the demons yesterday that robbed me and stole my phone, i knew they were demonic entities because before they threatened me with the knife i felt a bad vine from them.

The most extreme or one of the most extreme cases of this energy burst i felt is when i met a pedophile in a chess tournament, that is a long af story cant write it all here but he just arrived to the place and everyone felt a pudrit energy from him it was insane

if you want to learn more about energy you should watch this playlist

basically it’s like weight training but spiritually/energetically.

energy training can help you get stronger on an energetic level and better defend against shit like demonic attacks, negative energy, curses, you can shield yourself against all kinds of energy even EMF, etc

you will get a stronger aura/energy field as well and be more attuned to everything

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ConfusedBolivian

energy training can help you get stronger on an energetic level and better defend against shit like demonic attacks, negative energy, curses, you can shield yourself against all kinds of energy even EMF, etc

you will get a stronger aura/energy field as well and be more attuned to everything

this playlist

• +1

Isn’t this satanic
The elite fuck with energies all the time

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Isn’t this satanic
The elite fuck with energies all the time

lol no, this matrix is based on positive and negative energy.

so the elites are mostly negative and use negative energy in their rituals because they are all possessed by negative entities (usually reptilians) and slowly became corrupted as the continued to make deals with demons and followed the path of the qlippoth in exchange for material gain,

positive energy can be used to defend against negative energy because negative entities that harvest energy and operate the soul trap need it to survive and use it for their own purposes.

so it’s basically training your own positive energy to help defend yourself against the negative energy that plagues the planet.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Dude accidentally injected estrogen and started thinking like a women.

because of the lowered testosterone levels and cucking of todays men we can't imagine the power and mindset of those before us, perhaps using steroids elevated your hormones to be high T like a cool ass ancient shaman

Steroids make you:

Not give a fuck
Feel like flying
High
Aggressive
Happier
Hornier
More productive