Weird thing happened to me

PsychoH

PsychoH

mercy
So I was walking on the street and then I see a girl with her headphones on and she was walking from the opposite direction same side of the street. She saw me then looked at me then away from me she already had her phone in her hand btw and she turned her phone towards me with the screenside to me and took a picture of my face. (Literally saw it) Too pussy to ask why tf she did that any idea why she did that?
Am I either super ugly or handsome
Niggas: @PsychoDsk @Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @Zeta @PrimalPlasty @StraightHeadJames @PseduoAryan @not__cel @try2beme @Michael Myers

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, wsada and ChadL1te
Show your face and I’ll tell you what it means

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and PsychoH
well your either chad and gl or hideously ugly and truecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH
Done
Basically advertising my fucking face now

@Narcissus🥀 @PsychoDsk tzgs didn’t work eh?

So I was walking on the street and then I see a girl with her headphones on and she was walking from the opposite direction same side of the street. She saw me then looked at me then away from me she already had her phone in her hand btw and she turned her phone towards me with the screenside to me and took a picture of my face. (Literally saw it) Too pussy to ask why tf she did that any idea why she did that?
Am I either super ugly or handsome
Niggas: @PsychoDsk @Charisma @Narcissus🥀 @Zeta @PrimalPlasty @StraightHeadJames @PseduoAryan @not__cel @try2beme @Michael Myers
Means you're a handsome nigger bhai. :Comfy:

• Love it
You’re just chad

• Love it