weirdo whores

bananasslayer

bananasslayer

minioncel

anyone else wanna bash the skulls in of people like this. she’s 16-17 years old and apart of this weird sub group of teenagers who just rediscovered history and cling to this typa nazi (based) shit to seek online attention from men and even other whores like themselves to have ego battles with. they need this online attention shit cause they are home schooled retards. this is the millionth whore i’ve seen like this with other faggot men flooding the comments with shit like “hello fed” it’s infuriating. all these whores do is sell underaged lewd pics of themselves in discord to these fucks and run rampant off ego from it despite being worse off in life compared to the majority of people on this site. and to end this i want to say im all here for keeping country’s and there cultures clean and not over run by immigrants and there culture but i also think every country needs there immigrants just not en mass and also the jew run governments intentionally choosing to import the wrong type of people those who chose not to assimilate with the country they’re moving to regarding the culture and customs. last thing i want to say fuck em and i hope they all fucking die horrible ewhore deaths to suicide after being exposed for the obvious make up and editing frauding.

• +1
Reactions: zxim and descension
woah buddy way too much words

• +1
Reactions: zxim and bananasslayer
dnrdnrdnrdnrdnrdnr

• +1
Reactions: zxim
View attachment 3046617

anyone else wanna bash the skulls in of people like this. she’s 16-17 years old and apart of this weird sub group of teenagers who just rediscovered history and cling to this typa nazi (based) shit to seek online attention from men and even other whores like themselves to have ego battles with. they need this online attention shit cause they are home schooled retards. this is the millionth whore i’ve seen like this with other faggot men flooding the comments with shit like “hello fed” it’s infuriating. all these whores do is sell underaged lewd pics of themselves in discord to these fucks and run rampant off ego from it despite being worse off in life compared to the majority of people on this site. and to end this i want to say im all here for keeping country’s and there cultures clean and not over run by immigrants and there culture but i also think every country needs there immigrants just not en mass and also the jew run governments intentionally choosing to import the wrong type of people those who chose not to assimilate with the country they’re moving to regarding the culture and customs. last thing i want to say fuck em and i hope they all fucking die horrible ewhore deaths to suicide after being exposed for the obvious make up and editing frauding.
Read every pixel of every letter, high iq bump

• Love it
Reactions: bananasslayer