We'll have a victorious schedule and controlled world war three with just a few nukes to scare you shitless

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
ATTENTION!

The Vaxxers, aged 18-36, randomly will be drafted. Hint, the names have already been selected. A few non-vaxxers will also be recruited to shut up conspiracy theorists. Current military and reserve will lead the way. Some of the remaining latter not drafted may be deputized to aid LE and the National Guard with the anticipated civil unrest and draft dodging instigators.

Inmates, felons, parolees, the homeless, and druggies are second on that draft list.

During the controlled war, heavy restrictions will be placed on the internet and the warfare will justify its means. They'll show you evidence of China's Communist Party members within the USA. Here, I'll show you now:

People will accept the restrictions because it will make perfect sense. It will be permanent.

Vaccination Devices (VD) will be enforced by law because biological attacks will be used by the enemy. Non-vaxxers will comply this time.

VD will also contain your identification number, SS, and other personal information including criminal history, if any. Banking/debit/credit card info can be added later to the device.

VD will be trackable using GPS tech. It will make sense and the people will accept it unconditionally. Reminder, a few nukes will be used. That's going to be some scary shit for many folks — fear produces results. They will agree to any terms and conditions implemented by their leaders. And don't worry, you'll have Trump protecting and assuring you that 'Every little thing is gonna be alright.' Remember that song.

Now comes the twisty pickle

The Gates of Hell is also scheduled to open during the span of 2024 - 2025. Whatever endgame they're expecting will not be granted. The entire narrative will fail tremendously. No government, no leader, no military, and no special elite class will change that inevitable prediction. But hey, good luck, Chuck. Wink-wink.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, LancasteR, Deleted member 25913 and 5 others
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 25913 and 1 other person
blame the jews

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, ;-;, Deleted member 26092 and 1 other person
Over
I was once forcefully vaxxed for corona when I was 14

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Over
The government placed too much trust in the medical industry. Those vaccination people are literally fucked in their heads. You don't trust people that are fucked in their heads and have a lot of money. But I don't believe the vaccinations were to depopulate the world. They have just overrated experiments that failed terribly. Rich people will NEVER live forever. They will never be allowed more time than they were marked with.

In other news:

They're anticipating something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
ATTENTION!

The Vaxxers, aged 18-36, randomly will be drafted. Hint, the names have already been selected. A few non-vaxxers will also be recruited to shut up conspiracy theorists. Current military and reserve will lead the way. Some of the remaining latter not drafted may be deputized to aid LE and the National Guard with the anticipated civil unrest and draft dodging instigators.

Inmates, felons, parolees, the homeless, and druggies are second on that draft list.

During the controlled war, heavy restrictions will be placed on the internet and the warfare will justify its means. They'll show you evidence of China's Communist Party members within the USA. Here, I'll show you now:

People will accept the restrictions because it will make perfect sense. It will be permanent.

Vaccination Devices (VD) will be enforced by law because biological attacks will be used by the enemy. Non-vaxxers will comply this time.

VD will also contain your identification number, SS, and other personal information including criminal history, if any. Banking/debit/credit card info can be added later to the device.

VD will be trackable using GPS tech. It will make sense and the people will accept it unconditionally. Reminder, a few nukes will be used. That's going to be some scary shit for many folks — fear produces results. They will agree to any terms and conditions implemented by their leaders. And don't worry, you'll have Trump protecting and assuring you that 'Every little thing is gonna be alright.' Remember that song.

The Gates of Hell is also scheduled to open during the span of 2024 - 2025. Whatever endgame they're expecting will not be granted. The entire narrative will fail tremendously. No government, no leader, no military, and no special elite class will change that inevitable prediction. But hey, good luck, Chuck. Wink-wink.
What can I do to protect myself or join the legions of hell?

• Hmm...
What can I do to protect myself or join the legions of hell?
Walking flesh bags of water aren't allowed in that legion. Sorry. But you can send in a resume anyway!

The government placed too much trust in the medical industry. Those vaccination people are literally fucked in their heads. You don't trust people that are fucked in their heads and have a lot of money. But I don't believe the vaccinations were to depopulate the world. They have just overrated experiments that failed terribly. Rich people will NEVER live forever. They will never be allowed more time than they were marked with.

In other news:

They're anticipating something.
I always knew there was something wrong about these corona vaccines.
Since I got my first shot I knew.
Thankfully it was only one.
But imma keep it real with you chief, is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 22627
never been vaxxed when i self harm max i will be exempt from drafts too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 26092
I always knew there was something wrong about these corona vaccines.
Since I got my first shot I knew.
Thankfully it was only one.
But imma keep it real with you chief, is it over for me?
Nah. You would know by now if your body rejected the potion.

lol people are gonna go bananas if this happens

• +1
ATTENTION!

over for me uni required me to get both vaccines

• So Sad
if this shit happens ima dip to Somalia hit me up if you tryna come with me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 26092
ATTENTION!

Don’t tag me pls

• Ugh..
sucks to be a gringo

• So Sad
over for me uni required me to get both vaccines
Ouchie mouchie, both vaccines? Thankfully, you're in uni so that will make a big difference in rank. But my deduction for fodder would be non-college citizens first. They will need academic soldiers, though, thus officers. It depends if they see potential in you.

Don’t tag me pls
I tagged you. Whatcha going to do about it, bitch boi? Are you going to report me? Are you going to tell on me?

Sad Johnny Devenanzio GIF by 1st Look

Here's not tagging you, pls:

jack off please GIF

Ouchie mouchie, both vaccines? Thankfully, you're in uni so that will make a big difference in rank. But my deduction for fodder would be non-college citizens first. They will need academic soldiers, though, thus officers. It depends if they see potential in you.
I got the first one and they said I cannot attend without both jfl

• +1
I got the first one and they said I cannot attend without both jfl
I know, that's fucked up. But what's done is done. When VD takes the stage, THEN you'll need to consider it with prejudice. If man stops believing in himself and allows wealthy people and leaders to control his every move and make him be something he's not, the human race must be ended and rebooted.

ATTENTION!

why do people write shit like this on looksmax.org nigga go have fun irl!

• +1
ATTENTION!

... the National Guard with the anticipated civil unrest and draft dodging instigators.

Get them stationed now. Let them get comfy and acquainted with the terrain, paths, river; environment. They'll train on that border. Send another 2k but no need to let the people know. They're too distracted and besides, their fragile brains wouldn't question it anyway.

Find an excuse to move 1,500 more to the Canadian border. Or perhaps, have Canada find an excuse to position their guys along that draft escape route.

Ugh. Things are not what they appear to be.

V

• Woah
No. We're going to war with China. There will be a draft. "Certain" instigating groups will encourage draft dodging because of their fragile liberties threatened. They'll suggest running for Mexico or Canada. We can't allow that. We might not have a country when this is over with. Chinese soldiers will kill each and every one of us. They don't like faggots. They don't like black folks. They don't like white guys. They don't like America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22117
No. We're going to war with China. There will be a draft. "Certain" instigating groups will encourage draft dodging because of their fragile liberties threatened. They'll suggest running for Mexico or Canada. We can't allow that. We might not have a country when this is over with. Chinese soldiers will kill each and every one of us. They don't like faggots. They don't like black folks. They don't like white guys. They don't like America.
lmao, the one time i listened to my history teacher he also said that we will go to war with china. its over, might as well just crimemaxx asap and then die or some shit.

• Hmm...
lmao, the one time i listened to my history teacher he also said that we will go to war with china. its over, might as well just crimemaxx asap and then die or some shit.
So you rather take the coward way out? Inmates will be on that draft list as well. Putin proved to us using inmates produces successful results. And can you imagine the look on the Chinese face when we drop thousands of murderers, rapists, rappers, gang members, etc into their country? Ouchie mouchie. And the black inmates will be reminded of how much Chinese Communist men hate them. Ugh. They will be the NEW white supremacist.

• +1
So you rather take the coward way out? Inmates will be on that draft list as well. Putin proved to us using inmates produces successful results. And can you imagine the look on the Chinese face when we drop thousands of murderers, rapists, rappers, gang members, etc into their country? Ouchie mouchie. And the black inmates will be reminded of how much Chinese Communist men hate them. Ugh. They will be the NEW white supremacist.
sorry bro but i can't tell if this is serious or not. this is .org afterall, lots of shitpost lmao

• +1
sorry bro but i can't tell if this is serious or not. this is .org afterall, lots of shitpost lmao
Once we go to war with China, many Americans will be inside that nation. China will never be the same again. Our black Americans will impregnate their women. Trust me. China will never be the same again.

Excited Rob Riggle GIF by ABC Network

• +1
Once we go to war with China, many Americans will be inside that nation. China will never be the same again. Our black Americans will impregnate their women. Trust me. China will never be the same again.

i saw an article about how uganda has a lot of chinese men marrying their women. seems like blasians will replace blacks :lul:

• +1
i saw an article about how uganda has a lot of chinese men marrying their women. seems like blasians will replace blacks :lul:
China will end. The nation will be split up between the USA, Japan, India, and Russia. China must end.

• +1
I didn‘t know what you meant back then but I researched a bit and now it all makes sense, and how they‘ll introduce it.

Over
Also my old account lol

• +1
I didn‘t know what you meant back then but I researched a bit and now it all makes sense, and how they‘ll introduce it.

Also my old account lol
Covid was a trial and error run. Many opportunists were allowed to take advantage of it so the conspiracies would flood the internet. Too many assumptions lead to confusion that hinders the truth.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
And so it begins.

Actually, this shit started years ago. But now they're getting you all ready.

Ugh. If only I could see the expressions on those CCP faggot faces when they saw the Russian nuclear sub entering our territory in Florida and we did nothing. They must've convinced themselves, "American sneaky! They don't do nothing because they set trap for us. HA HA! You sneaky Americans! We no fall for trap! Ha ha!"

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: LancasteR and raleqtambrobret
And so it begins.

Actually, this shit started years ago. But now they're getting you all ready.

Ugh. If only I could see the expressions on those CCP faggot faces when they saw the Russian nuclear sub entering our territory in Florida and we did nothing. They must've convinced themselves, "American sneaky! They don't do nothing because they set trap for us. HA HA! You sneaky Americans! We no fall for trap! Ha ha!"
Nothing ever happe-

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• Hmm...
hope israel is nuked

• Hmm...
Nothing ever happe-

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
It doesn't happen the way you Fantasy People imagine it. You all keep saying that virtual signal retardation, "Muh nothing never happens, reeeee." Hollywood raised you, folks. You're used to movie wars. Regardless of what you learned in school about wars, times have changed. But the spirit of war you can't hide.

It doesn't happen the way you Fantasy People imagine it. You all keep saying that virtual signal retardation, "Muh nothing never happens, reeeee." Hollywood raised you, folks. You're used to movie wars. Regardless of what you learned in school about wars, times have changed. But the spirit of war you can't hide.
Take a joke you autistic neggy nancy.

• +1
hope israel is nuked
We need our bishops in the Middle East. All of that fucking oil, resource, but also, China will want that too.

So when this shit begins, and China comes for the oil, we'll be waiting.

Aren't there literally a billion chinks? It hardly seems feasible that enough chinese women will be impregnated for a difference to be made, no?

• +1
We need our bishops in the Middle East. All of that fucking oil, resource, but also, China will want that too.

So when this shit begins, and China comes for the oil, we'll be waiting.
We? Who is we?

You're jewish.

• JFL
Aren't there literally a billion chinks? It hardly seems feasible that enough chinese women will be impregnated for a difference to be made, no?
The CCP will kill their own people if it suits their needs. Those people are starving and tearing one another apart. The families have to prostitute their children in many of those areas. The CCP hogs the money for themselves and uses much of it for weapons and soldiers.

They don't give a fuck about their women.

• +1
Reactions: YungAscender
The CCP will kill their own people if it suits their needs. Those people are starving and tearing one another apart. The families have to prostitute their children in many of those areas. The CCP hogs the money for themselves and uses much of it for weapons and soldiers.

They don't give a fuck about their women.
Water

• +1
Too many people on Earth scare the frightened ones above the government and military. Many of them don't even know this entire fuck is staged. They take their orders. They make things happen. Like they did with COVID.

• +1
Reactions: YungAscender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back