Well if this is true then its kind of over

RICHCELDOM

RICHCELDOM

It's time for xagusd

most secure internet protocols rely on this as well as the bitcoin algorithm :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noobs
Images   2024 10 16T032224503

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: hardstyle and truthhurts
“Critics are rightly skeptical that the process described by Schnorr’s algorithm is truly scalable, as the report claims, which is the quantum subroutine used to solve the prime numbers puzzle and crack RSA. This suggests they don’t know if their algorithm will work when it’s tried with larger numbers of qubits in a genuine computer.“

it still works for the most part
yes I hope RSA can work for some time longer or else it will be bad for many industries

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noobs
yes I hope RSA can work for some time longer or else it will be bad for many industries
that stuff i was reading was from 2 years ago not the new paper recently released

it might be over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and RICHCELDOM
Can you elaborate this RSA shit. Read every molecule but don understand anything. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Can you elaborate this RSA shit. Read every molecule but don understand anything. :feelsgood:
its a encryption algorithm that uses private and public keys to transfer secret data (that's is encrypted) and is encrypted using a public key but can only be reversed( decrypted) using the private key . Its a clever one ways system that uses prime number and Euclidian algorithms which allowed the creation of bitcoin and internet protocol layers such as ssl I believe

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

its a encryption algorithm that uses private and public keys to transfer secret data (that's is encrypted) and is encrypted using a public key but can only be reversed( decrypted) using the private key . Its a clever one ways system that uses prime number and Euclidian algorithms which allowed the creation of bitcoin and internet protocol layers such as ssl I believe
Appreciate that🙏:ogre:.
How does it correlate to ''.. then its kind of over'' tho?

• +1
The future is going to be interesting.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and truthhurts
Appreciate that🙏:ogre:.
How does it correlate to ''.. then its kind of over'' tho?
because it means china just got the ability to decrypt anything sent over the internet

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and truthhurts
because it means china just got the ability to decrypt anything sent over the internet
But other countries such as America have quantum computers aswell

• +1