Well, it's settled, height doesn't matter

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx

See, Stacy said so herself!

Only ugly short niglets care about tall guys. But we don't give a shit about them, do we, lads?

Lock all the height threads!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 4804 and Effortless
Just have confidence bro...

Just have personality bro...

also, imagine dating a girl taller than you

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and turkproducer
I would never date a girl taller than me lol I already feel like enough of a pussy on a daily basis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 4209, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Even if there is a relationship where the girl is taller than the guy, people such as family members, and friends will try to drive them apart. Society can't allow such a bug to exist in the Matrix.

Just like in that scene in Inception where the subconscious of Dicaprio tried to kill the lesbian goblina for messing up with the place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 2846, GordonFreeman and 2 others

See, Stacy said so herself!

Only ugly short niglets care about tall guys. But we don't give a shit about them, do we, lads?

Lock all the height threads!

the tall girl is basically just trying to make it about femininity and "whats traditionally viewed as feminine" blah blah blah feminism this patriarchy that, jfl even mentions the "unrealistic beauty expectations". Noone can go against human nature, that foid wouldn't probably view anyone below 5'6 as a man, while i hate bluepillers and virtue signallers i still respect her a tad bit for what she had to say. Meanwhile that ugly retarded low iq ratchet black girl only had to say "i just feel like when like youre walking with a tall man other men respect them more than a short man" men are only status signals and ego boosts for them, she has absolutley no problem being 100% clear on how she's a complete slave to her primal dumbed down emotions and you can tell from her 1000 cock stare that she truly feels entitled to a 6' chad and mockingly calls anyone under that a "short king" jfl disgusting foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
I'm so sad that I will never have a chance to date this...

...because I'm not 6'1...

...what a loss. :cry::cry::cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zeta ascended, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Height doesnt matter.

In other news. Water is wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I don't believe the average female is 5'3 in the UK. How big are women's heels? I'm 6'0 and on a night out I get heightmogged by quite a few of them. I feel so sorry for the 5'10 and below guys.

the tall girl is basically just trying to make it about femininity and "whats traditionally viewed as feminine" blah blah blah feminism this patriarchy that, jfl even mentions the "unrealistic beauty expectations". Noone can go against human nature, that foid wouldn't probably view anyone below 5'6 as a man, while i hate bluepillers and virtue signallers i still respect her a tad bit for what she had to say. Meanwhile that ugly retarded low iq ratchet black girl only had to say "i just feel like when like youre walking with a tall man other men respect them more than a short man" men are only status signals and ego boosts for them, she has absolutley no problem being 100% clear on how she's a complete slave to her primal dumbed down emotions and you can tell from her 1000 cock stare that she truly feels entitled to a 6' chad and mockingly calls anyone under that a "short king" jfl disgusting foid
Tall Stacy was virtue signalling as fuck. She is indoctrinated by the whole "shallow beauty standards" thing and tries to virtue signal, but she knows she can't fighter her biology.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Effortless
I would love to date a girl taller than me, if only she would date me.

also, imagine dating a girl taller than you

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I dated a girl that was like an inch taller than me. I'm 5'10 and she was a little over 5'11 . So yeah....

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
lmaooooo jfl
the foid in the dress is 5'7 LOL
The ugly black foid has to be at best 4'11 and she's crying about how she needs a 6'+ man to "protect" her. Maybe it's from her own height insecurity is what I thought at first, nope she's just a stupid foid whos a slave to her mind and her brain only registers tall men because thats what she needs to feel special

edit:
the foid to the left is 5'2 Yikes I think the ugly black foid might be even shorter than the 4'11 i initially estimated her to be at
She said she wouldn't date the male tv presenter because he's only 5'10 and a half..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don't believe the average female is 5'3 in the UK. How big are women's heels? I'm 6'0 and on a night out I get heightmogged by quite a few of them. I feel so sorry for the 5'10 and below guys.
I realized that too here in Canada. Women's average height is supposed to be 5'3, yet I'm 5'10 and most women are 1 inch shorter or the same height as me :lul:

My theory is that the government is feeding women testosterone making them taller and mogging the average men while making men more estrogenic through soy and shit.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Effortless
Respect for not giving a fuck. Good on you my dude.

It didn't last very long though and was more of a short term thing. ;)

Ironically, She was one of the few girls that made me feel Chadlike.

• Love it
black girls care about height by far the most

funny cos their smv is rock bottom compared to other races

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Effortless and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4209 and turkproducer
But is a pre-requisite. JFL if you think you can ascend if you're below 5'9.
Yea just be a lil taller or close to her height.

But is a pre-requisite. JFL if you think you can ascend if you're below 5'9.
good looking manlet outslays tall average cuck

i was 5’6 when my oneitis kissed me

i am 5’9 now and obviously height is a big halo but only matters if your frame isn’t shit and your face is 5 PSL minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I realized that too here in Canada. Women's average height is supposed to be 5'3, yet I'm 5'10 and most women are 1 inch shorter or the same height as me :lul:

They factor in ethnik women in those averages. If you live in a primarly white area, it's not uncommon to see young women in the 5'6"-5'8"range. I think the real average for white women is closer to 5'5"/5'6"

• +1
I have my eyes on this 6'1 girl atm with a masc face but feminine curvy body. Very attractive. If I wear 3 inch lifts and she wears flat shoes, I am slightly taller than her. Might have a chance to save my family's genetic heritage here.

There was a relationship between a girl that was 6ft and a guy that was 5’6 in my height school. But the manlet had a good face, frame and was popularity maxxed

good looking manlet outslays tall average cuck

i was 5’6 when my oneitis kissed me

i am 5’9 now and obviously height is a big halo but only matters if your frame isn’t shit and your face is 5 PSL minimum.

"Just have height and frame" right boyos

resort to screaming in where?

FACE

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

"Just have height and frame" right boyos

resort to screaming in where?

FACE

obviously there are factors that influence attraction other than face but if you’re 6 PSL and the same height as a girl she would be an idiot to turn you down for ONS or at least LTR

• +1
What matters is balance . Someone average height like 5’8-9 going to 6’2-6’4 changes how every single person views them. Just next time your with one of your manlet friends who you believe is already pretty respected , imagine them growing 6 inches. Game changer but balance in everything is key

• +1
i bet my 5'2-5'3 oneitis only dates 6'2 football chads.

its 2020 now. if you arent at least 6'3 you wont be considered a human being

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and OCDMaxxing
Height is overrated but I'll be honest and say that if it wasn't for my height, I'd still be a Virgin as I have no personality, am not outgoing, have no friends and I'm not a party person. A 170cm girl I'm dating told me she refuses to date men below 190cm which is ridiculous. I bet if a 180cm man with a good face shows up she'll date him no problem.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
my mom is taller than my dad by one inch

i myself am 6’4”

My theory is that the government is feeding women testosterone making them taller and mogging the average men while making men more estrogenic through soy and shit.
Same shit tbh. I observe this in rich cities too