We'll never look like this

D

Deleted

Lurker

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, rand anon, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
You dumb fucking idiot, your IQ is the same as a fucking sea cucumber. All you do is sit around and complain.

So fuck yourself everything you say is a fucking disgrace to human society. No one wants to listen to you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7042, justinzayn, ROTTING and 8 others
Imagine how bad it is for women when guys around don't look like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ROTTING, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted
You dumb fucking idiot, your IQ is the same as a fucking sea cucumber. All you do is sit around and complain.

So fuck yourself everything you say is a fucking disgrace to human society. No one wants to listen to you.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
so i dont look like a 40 year old? good

What Brows?
These ones
C915B1BF BF06 4377 8BAA 0B8AB5B2D519

This is giga angle frauded though, your a shit bully you gotta be more hateful

Also put your fucking dick back in your pants lmao, you can’t bully shit your way to pussy. Nothing you say bothers me because I know how your Brain processes shit. Why should I care about what a swede thinks

Last edited:
Looks dog shit
At least I don’t squinch, you’ll never have my eye area, and you’ll never even be white. Your kids will be ethnic ti they’ll be oh so fucked bet they’ll have your shit autism to abshahshshsh

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
This is giga squinched you fat fuck lmfao
I’m not squinching at all that’s the funny part, ahahhahahahahahaha your such a little avoided cuck. If only you weren’t a Pakistani street shutting autistic dog

Hexum’s low-set curved brow ridge/eyebrows with his almond eyes looks so aesthetic tbh. Fuck I can’t cope not looking like Hexum, even among other Norwegian moggers he is god tier