well .org chuds. are you all jeets in disguise?

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Craziest Fruit Seller of India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, gigell, AutisticGymcel and 6 others
The bull is a jeet. That's what I heard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, mrriceguyreturn, zurzolo and 3 others
Yes bhai. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, zurzolo, Chadeep and 3 others
Im a pajeet

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, AspiringMogger, zurzolo and 1 other person
I’m a jeet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and MA_ascender
im gonna need to put a stamp on your ID cards. nothing personal bhais
Bhai wtf? Don’t pretend you never watched Bollywood films with the family. :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, zurzolo and Sub5UglyMan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Gengar and MA_ascender
Bhai wtf? Don’t pretend you never watched Bollywood films with the family. :lasereyes:
me and @Sapieeen watched sanju and charukhan in my cockroah infested opium den high as fuck on horse tranquilizer :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, zurzolo and Gengar

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
me and @Sapieeen watched sanju and charukhan in my cockroah infested opium den high as fuck on horse tranquilizer :Comfy:
Bhenchod! :feelsree: Stop lying. You watched with every direct relative and feasted on couscous :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, zurzolo and MA_ascender
Bhenchod! :feelsree: Stop lying. You watched with every direct relative and feasted on couscous :Comfy:
alright i confess this was the real story. it was still in my filthy opium den tho

• So Sad
  • +1
also @Sapieeen is my grandfather he's here for the dickmaxxing guides please be kind to him

• JFL
  • +1
Yes It Is India GIF by Jaz Gulati - Protrusive Dental Podcast

I jest but I've been mistaken for one before.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, zurzolo and MA_ascender

• +1
Yi mera India
I love my India
Yi mera India
I love my Indiaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Yi mera India
I love my India
Yi mera India
I love my Indiaaaa
Ah, @Sapieeen, my frend, let me tell you about India, very special place, yes? Here, me and my frend Jerry, we take shits together on street, no problem, like it’s normal thing. We sit side by side, doing our busyness, talking about life, you know? It's like big bonding time for us, discussing everything under sun while doing our nature calls. People pass by, they don't even notice, it's just how things are here, very casual, yes?

After we finish, we get tasty curry, eating it out of toilet bowl, very delishus, yes? The curry has all the best spices, makes it taste so good, even if we eat from bowl. It’s like special way to enjoy meal, very unique. We laugh, we chat, it’s very good time.

Then, after curry, we enjoy gummy worms together. Sharing with you, my frend Moggergaston, makes it even more special. We sit together, eating gummy worms, talking about life and big questions. Life here full of unique experiens and fun times with frends! Every day is new adventure, something special always happening.

• Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen and MA_ascender
You don't even need to a pajeet to have garbage theories that have no back up or proofs, best example of that would be deleted user @Beastimmung , currently it's @ambi

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Gengar, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Ah, @Sapieeen, my frend, let me tell you about India, very special place, yes? Here, me and my frend Jerry, we take shits together on street, no problem, like it’s normal thing. We sit side by side, doing our busyness, talking about life, you know? It's like big bonding time for us, discussing everything under sun while doing our nature calls. People pass by, they don't even notice, it's just how things are here, very casual, yes?

After we finish, we get tasty curry, eating it out of toilet bowl, very delishus, yes? The curry has all the best spices, makes it taste so good, even if we eat from bowl. It’s like special way to enjoy meal, very unique. We laugh, we chat, it’s very good time.

Then, after curry, we enjoy gummy worms together. Sharing with you, my frend Moggergaston, makes it even more special. We sit together, eating gummy worms, talking about life and big questions. Life here full of unique experiens and fun times with frends! Every day is new adventure, something special always happening.
I've read every single mollecule + bookmarked, we all love our homeland 🥰🥰🇮🇳🇮🇳🫃🏿

• Love it
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
You don't even need to a pajeet to have garbage theories that have no back up or proofs, best example of that would be deleted user @Beastimmung , currently it's @ambi
@Beastimmung wtf you are back

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
Everyone here is Indian until proven otherwise

• Woah
8×6 dick or rope, 6.6 length isn't enough ajmi
I have 6.5 inches of length, it doesn’t look small to me. It actually looks big to me. What’s your girth?

Yeah that @ambi cuck is always barking for me when it comes to (my) cock. Weird ass nigga.

• So Sad
jeet here

he's right

• Woah
B-But I'm northern indian, saar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and MA_ascender
You can’t call theories cope unless you’ve tried them out. You will probably JFL react but how can you dismiss grillz-theory without having seen it in action.

You can’t call theories cope unless you’ve tried them out. You will probably JFL react but how can you dismiss grillz-theory without having seen it in action.
It's not a thing here, golden teeth here have a strong association with gypsies and low-class people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and AspiringMogger
I'm an honorary pajeet

• Love it
I have 6.5 inches of length, it doesn’t look small to me. It actually looks big to me. What’s your girth?
Idk abt girth tbh, ut looks big on me cuz I'm skinny and 5'7 tho

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
all my theories have proof/or are in the process of being proven

the majority of users are from the west, but they might just be indians that moved abroad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender and gigell