Reactions: cromagnon, wishIwasSalludon and halloweed
i have wide clavicles short waist
5'7 tho :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, bloomercel and n9wiff
Could be worse
yea tbh i'm glad i'm not below LTN, bc life below ltn is ropefuel. even though im 5'7 i was never made fun of by foids in school (Only when i was ltn) cause i was atleast average looking most of the time

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
yea tbh i'm glad i'm not below LTN, bc life below ltn is ropefuel. even though im 5'7 i was never made fun of by foids in school (Only when i was ltn) cause i was atleast average looking most of the time
Im 6'1 and sub5 , life is not good below ltn even if your 6'1

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and n9wiff
Yeah great job for being an obedient slave good boy🖕 im dropping out of school

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, halloweed and n9wiff
I’m strong mtn + height halo
can you atleast give me 3 inches of height? so i can reach 5'10? and maybe with natural puberty ill grow to 6'0. that way we can be even steven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and halloweed
can you atleast give me 3 inches of height? so i can reach 5'10? and maybe with natural puberty ill grow to 6'0. that way we can be even steven
Yes height transfer open

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and n9wiff
Im 6'1 and sub5 , life is not good below ltn even if your 6'1
yeah, i know growth hormone patterns are weird af for taller people bc the taller u get after 6'3, the rarer it is to even be average looking. i've seen one true htn and he was 6'2 with chico phenotype and he had blue eyes. but most tall guys are below mtn

• So Sad
yeah, i know growth hormone patterns are weird af for taller people bc the taller u get after 6'3, the rarer it is to even be average looking. i've seen one true htn and he was 6'2 with chico phenotype and he had blue eyes. but most tall guys are below mtn
Tall niggas are usually recessed and have peanut skulls like me

• So Sad
You're Pakistani? For some reason I thought you were mulatto. :ogre:
ngl if i was mulatto i'd rope. every mulatto ive met was always strong mtn+ and was atleast 5'10+

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
ngl if i was mulatto i'd rope. every mulatto ive met was always strong mtn+ and was atleast 5'10+
Aren't those good things, why'd that make you wanna rope? :ogre:

• +1
Tall niggas are usually recessed and have peanut skulls like me
very true, i've seen way more recessed peanut skull tall niggas than mtn tall niggas.

• +1
Aren't those good things, why'd that make you wanna rope? :ogre:
i'm 5'7 bhai. if i was a 5'7 mutt that means my genes are suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and n9wiff
unfortunately, u guys are coping so hard. theres no gcses for your face
if u care abt being "muh aryan", i automatically assume ur a sub-5 truecel living in ur mom's basement

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and n9wiff
unfortunately, u guys are coping so hard. theres no gcses for your face
if u care abt being "muh aryan", i automatically assume ur a sub-5 truecel living in ur mom's basement
I’m not even aryan I’m just tall and white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff and looksmaxxing223
I bet you’ll grow tall anyways don’t stress bro
i hope :feelswhy:, she was htb and i absolutely mog the guy shes with. she even friendzoned the 6'2 htn blue eyed chad i was taking about with chico pheno. like how does this happen???

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i hope :feelswhy:, she was htb and i absolutely mog the guy shes with. she even friendzoned the 6'2 htn blue eyed chad i was taking about with chico pheno. like how does this happen???
5 7 is brutal m8 chug the milk down u wouldn’t even be average in Pakistan jfl in my experience
How tall are ur parents

Idk but it’s good not to dwell on the past

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
5 7 is brutal m8 chug the milk down u wouldn’t even be average in Pakistan jfl in my experience
How tall are ur parents
5'2 and 5'0 :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Diarrhoea
Are u sure ur not a Bengali refugee in Pakistan matey :lul:
@shia.jihadist @Gengar
bro i dont live in pakistan, and my sisters are all averrage height (5'4) so i wouldnt be surprised if i end up being 5'9 or 5'10 if im really lucky

• JFL
tbh my height is least of my problems, would i like to be 6'0? obv but is it something to cry myself to sleep? no, i might just debloat and lose a bit of weight and try every softmaxx under the sun to be htn. wonder how that'll turn out

• +1