Well...

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
When I asked her if she read the note, she said yes but she has a boyfriend, though she really appreciated what I said.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 11gaijin
fuck this stupid cunt. i hate this shit. so what if she has a bf? cant she have a second one? what is this exclusiveness BS?

Also, fuck her for rejecting you. we put all this effort, encouraging you, you put all this effort to make the note, you deserve sex, its her duty as a female to help yopu ascend.

women should not be allowed to reject men, especially dedicated ones that try their best to imporve themselves

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Never began

fuck this stupid cunt. i hate this shit. so what if she has a bf? cant she have a second one? what is this exclusiveness BS?

Also, fuck her for rejecting you. we put all this effort, encouraging you, you put all this effort to make the note, you deserve sex, its her duty as a female to help yopu ascend.

women should not be allowed to reject men, especially dedicated ones that try their best to imporve themselves

"can't she have a second one ?"

She can though.
It's just reserved for CHAD ONLY

She thanked me.

Did you learn anything from this?

Face rejection?
No. Looksmax before you ask ANYONE out again, otherwise (i hate to break it to you) you will keep getting rejected and keep lowering your self esteem, and that really isn't healthy dude.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Nibba and 11gaijin
No. Looksmax before you ask ANYONE out again, otherwise (i hate to break it to you) you will keep getting rejected and keep lowering your self esteem, and that really isn't healthy dude.
Are you saying this because you looked at my rate me thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
simping gets u nowhere

? get ur feelings out different ways . NEVER show a girl ur feelings .
This. Take it from me and this rich handsome devil right here.

You do NOT I repeat NOT EVER show a woman any emotion besides happiness and confidence. Weakness in a man is simply not allowed don't let other tell u different

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
This. Take it from me and this rich handsome devil right here.

You do NOT I repeat NOT EVER show a woman any emotion besides happiness and confidence. Weakness in a man is simply not allowed don't let other tell u different
Alpha mindset

• +1
Reactions: Nibba