Went for a walk today and got looked down upon

nigtard

nigtard

Most girls were staring at me like I was some goblin. Some people starting giggling when I walked past them.I could hear them make snarky comments about me every time I walked past someone.It's truly over if you're a truecel, girls see their dogs more as a human than you.You will get treated like a second class citizen.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, JBcollector, Deleted member 30892 and 9 others
.nezitic ssalc dnoces a ekil detaert teg lliw uoY.uoy naht namuh a sa erom sgod rieht ees slrig ,leceurt a er'uoy fi revo ylurt s'tI.enoemos tsap deklaw I emit yreve em tuoba stnemmoc ykrans ekam meht raeh dluoc I.meht tsap deklaw I nehw gnilggig gnitrats elpoep emoS .nilbog emos saw I ekil em ta gnirats erew slrig tsoM

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Deleted member 30918
Just keep your head up. It's just life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ascension
I'm done with coping, nothing will change
Nah it probably wont. But you can change to where they wont fuck with you again

It’s all in your head

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, EverythingMattersCel, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
you are lying tbh this cant happen unless you look extremly deformed

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 15164
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard
I'm not paranoid or schizo, I can hear them laughing, talking and staring at me
You seem very high inhib and non nt based off your posts get it together nigga

You seem very high inhib and non nt based off your posts get it together nigga
I have it together bro , I just post my daily experiences on here as a truecel. If you looked as bad as me you would understand what I'm saying

dreads look terrible if you're ugly, it'll make you look like a hobo
what do u look like the image you sent me never loaded because ur imgur dont work

I have it together bro , I just post my daily experiences on here as a truecel. If you looked as bad as me you would understand what I'm saying
looks don’t matter for blacks just thugmaxx and get you a snow bunny

you are lying tbh this cant happen unless you look extremly deformed
nah this happens to me whenever im out in public.
my face is totally normal too

• +1
Is that u in ur pfp?

Your not a truecel you just discovered the blackpill making u think like this

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Is that u in ur pfp?

is that u in ur pfp?

Is that u in ur pfp?

No it's some random basketball player

looks don’t matter for blacks just thugmaxx and get you a snow bunny
Can tell you are a basement dweller just from this.Looks matter even if you're black "thugmaxx" is just something made up

ovER. It would be a shame if you stalked them to their houses and raped them and then slashed their throats. #doitforSchery6

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite
Im growing dreads. For real this time

You're not shizo. Happens to me all the time. Young people are just assholes when they are in group. And whey they see a ugly funny looking dude they make life hell for him without even trying to hide it

I've lost hope for humanity. People like this just deserve to burn in Hell

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and nigtard
You're not shizo. Happens to me all the time. Young people are just assholes when they are in group. And whey they see a ugly funny looking dude they make life hell for him without even trying to hide it

I've lost hope for humanity. People like this just deserve to burn in Hell
People on here are trying to gaslight me telling me I'm schizo when this is a daily occurrence.This shit is making me go insane now it feels like everybody is judging me

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Blackgymmax and NumbThePain
People on here are trying to gaslight me telling me I'm schizo when this is a daily occurrence.This shit is making me go insane now it feels like everybody is judging me
dont mind it brudda, schizo and autism are just synonyms for ugly

• +1
Most girls were staring at me. Some people starting giggling when I walked past them.
You must be incredibly ugly or look good cuz usually girls avoid looking at ugly mtf they walk straight looking straight as if you were not even there

• +1
You must be incredibly ugly or look good cuz usually girls avoid looking at ugly mtf they walk straight looking straight as if you were not even there
Unfortunately I’m incredibly ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Most girls were staring at me like I was some goblin. Some people starting giggling when I walked past them.I could hear them make snarky comments about me every time I walked past someone.It's truly over if you're a truecel, girls see their dogs more as a human than you.You will get treated like a second class citizen.
Oh come on there are thousands of nigali like u

Only way is to send your pics to experts on this forum and if they find you funny looking then yeah, you were right.

Only way is to send your pics to experts on this forum and if they find you funny looking then yeah, you were right.
I’ve done that before and they said that I was a subhuman

• So Sad
You should kill youself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back