Went from going on dates to rotting in my room

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
1,5 year ago I went on dates and didn’t really had self image issues when looking in the mirror.

My life was pretty good; going on dates almost every week, hanging out with friends. It was just a normal thing.

Since I discovered the lookspill, I developed self esteem Issues.

Now I’m looking in the mirror from different angles to see if I look more bloated from this or that angle like a retard.

How can I recover my brain and become normal again?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, efidescontinuado, deadstock and 11 others
probably dont go on this website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, ttlurker, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
probably dont go on this website
You’re right. This forum is a toxic shithole full of schizos, copers and narcies. There are only a handful of users who are contributing positively to this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, ChadL1te, ttlurker and 1 other person

You cant escape it anymore im not even kidding ive also tried.
Even not using this site doesnt help ive took a long brake but it was always in my head.

You need to use the truth of the Blackpill to your advantage in IRL.
Dont let your whole life going to shit cause you belive the doomers on .org.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, deadstock, ttlurker and 1 other person
You cant escape it anymore im not even kidding ive also tried.
Even not using this site doesnt help ive took a long brake but it was always in my head.

You need to use the truth of the Blackpill to your advantage in IRL.
Dont let your whole life going to shit cause you belive the doomers on .org.
Yeah, it’s accepting the situation as it is now and take action accordingly to improve my situation and stop coping and rotting like a loser.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, irkkedmulatto and Blond3cel
Yeah, it’s accepting the situation as it is now and take action accordingly to improve my situation and stop coping and rotting like a loser.

I mean just analyze your situation you started coping and rotting after discovering the Blackpill ?
Before you had a normal life with going on Dates weekly ?

Just make your own conclusion.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and moreroidsmoredates
It’ll end when you get bimax

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
1,5 year ago I went on dates and didn’t really had self image issues when looking in the mirror.

My life was pretty good; going on dates almost every week, hanging out with friends. It was just a normal thing.

Now I’m looking in the mirror from different angles to see if I look more bloated from this or that angle like a retard.

Keep doing this. Ur male peak starts at 50 years. Hamza told me that:ogre::feelstastyman:

• WTF
you’re back

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and moreroidsmoredates
for me it was opposite but it took time, and looksmaxing

• +1

if you were getting dates and had a normal dating life before joining then you arent that ugly

• +1
It’s over man, blackpill consumes you quite literally

• +1
You can leave the blackpill but the blackpill will never leave you

• +1
Reactions: watah and moreroidsmoredates
Same, went from rotting in my room to rotting in my room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, efidescontinuado and moreroidsmoredates
How are you doing btw?
Horrible. People be like you need to use the blackpill to your advantage. Jfl - not when you’re sub 5 and getting mogged everyday.

Whenever I go on dates and check myself out in the mirror, it ruins my day if I see that I’m ugly. It’s over until I get infraorbital implants + bimax. The bare minimum to be LTN

• +1
Reactions: watah, efidescontinuado and moreroidsmoredates

More roids

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Unfortunately yes, anyways how have you been?
I’ve been alright, made some good money this summer and on vacation now going back to uni soon so life seems good but I still feel mediocre as corny as that sounds wbu

• +1
I’ve been alright, made some good money this summer and on vacation now going back to uni soon so life seems good but I still feel mediocre as corny as that sounds
Sounds great man, wish you all the best.
Well, read the thread I made. Doesn’t sound the best, but it could be worse.
I’m working on improving my situation, I’m optimistic.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, Blond3cel and ChadL1te
Sounds great man, wish you all the best.

Well, read the thread I made. Doesn’t sound the best, but it could be worse.
I’m working on improving my situation, I’m optimistic.
Yeah man I’m in a similar situation, I have had some mild success with women but sometimes I can’t even comprehend why bc I’m disgusted by the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, Blond3cel and moreroidsmoredates
Yeah man I’m in a similar situation, I have had some mild success with women but sometimes I can’t even comprehend why bc I’m disgusted by the mirror
Yeah I feel you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, Blond3cel and ChadL1te

Same I hate to see myself yet I sometimes get approached even happened while Grocery shopping...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ChadL1te
Yeah I feel you bro.
It fucking sucks bro especially when u have very good looking friends that make all of your success with women seem futile even if it’s not bad. I won’t disclose here but statistically I have above average success but it feels like shit which makes me less confident in social situations

• +1

if you were able to do it once, you can do it again. stfu and go outside. jfl at normies here.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and moreroidsmoredates
Now I know that I should enjoy my youth to the fullest, but its hard when you have swallowed the lookspill

• +1