• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Blackgymmax, WeiWei and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 30679, rooman and 2 others
maybe i should do this after bimax

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nigga I like you but please drop the mewing shit
When you find a way to fully fix craniofacial dystrophy some other way let me know and i will drop the mewing. but for now mewing when it works achieves results not replicated by surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 26859
It actually baffles me that implants are not able to perfectly replicate fillers results. Like just take a fcking CBCT and make the implants accordingly to match the soft tissues changes ffs.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
when you show a smidgen of proof (scans) of a skeletal change from mewing let me know
okay, here is just a smidgen of proof as requested:

Smidgen 1:
Screenshot 2023 07 22 at 61458 PM
Superimposed tracings of Xrays scans (i timestamped the video so you can see the xrays) *note the change in antegonial notch.

Smidgen 2: With this example note that there is no surgery to compress the midface which is what we see happening here.

there is a lot more evidence if you really dig into it.

Its important to note that i'm not against surgery at all, I've had 1 lightweight one so far (Otoplasty), for me its all about the results.

Last edited:
It actually baffles me that implants are not able to perfectly replicate fillers results. Like just take a fcking CBCT and make the implants accordingly to match the soft tissues changes ffs.
i think the last frontier of implants will be to not only designing the right shape but having a kind of multi-material implant made of bone-like stuff, muscle-like stuff, skin-like stuff, etc...

MSE?
In my country they don't do it for cosmetic reasons and tell you that can't make any visible change
First of all those docs are retarded. MSE does make visible changes, the issue is that the changes are negative. Of your in Europe I suggest you look for a palate expander like bioblock or similar. It’s difficult bc when it comes to the removable expanders the speed of expansion matters. For 20-25 u do 1/8th turn a day and for above u do 1/16th. Idealy you’re done with expansion after 3 months (7mm is usually the max on most removable) the challenge is finding a good provider. I’ve been looking for months.

How many ml and where did you get them done?

okay, here is just a smidgen of proof as requested:

Smidgen 1:
View attachment 2335218Superimposed tracings of Xrays scans (i timestamped the video so you can see the xrays) *note the change in antegonial notch.

Smidgen 2: With this example note that there is no surgery to compress the midface which is what we see happening here.

there is a lot more evidence if you really dig into it.

Its important to note that i'm not against surgery at all, I've had 1 lightweight one so far (Otoplasty), for me its all about the results.

this cunt did implants you fucking retard

i have the mew device designed by Mike himself, YOU WILL GET BETTER BUT YOUR MEWING INDICATOR LINE WILL STAY THE SAME, I.E. YOU WILL BE A GOOD LOOKING RECESSEDCEL FROM THE FRONT AND SOME 3/4 BUT STILL SUBHUMAN FROM PROFILE

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1