Went on a date with a foid and got rejected

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
So basically went on a date with a foid on 300mg pregab!I chosed this foids as I knew she liked me a lot a few years ago, everything was fine untill I told her to give me a good bye kiss and she started telling it's complicated with a guy, my blood was already boiling with rage! Like why the fuck did you go with me on a date if you still think about that guy!I was debloated+wore lifts, I was even taller a bit than this foid! When I searched the guy she was talking about on social media he was ugly asf+recessed+negative canthal tilt, like I was literally in a shock, if that guy was rated on this forum people would literally tell him to rope, at least if he was a handsome mogger I would have understood, but the truth is he was tall(like 6'-6'2) so maybe that's why as I am a 5'9 manlet in lifts!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hx_pital, Gonthar, gigell and 2 others
So basically went on a date with a foid on 300mg pregab!I chosed thid foids as I knew she liked me a lot a few years ago, everything was fine untill I told her to give me a good bye kiss and she started telling it's complicated with a guy, my blood was already boiling with rage! Like why the fuck did you go with me on a date if you still think about that guy!I was debloated+wore lifts, I was even taller a bit than this foid! When I searched the guy she was talking about on social media he was ugly asf+recessed+negative canthal tilt, like I was literally in a shock, if that guy was rated on this forum people would literally tell him to rope, at least if he was a handsome mogger I would have understood, but the truth is he was tall(like 6'-6'2) so maybe that's why as I am a 5'9 manlet in lifts!
burgerland foid?

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
you don't need to go on a date to have sex

• +1
What do you mean?
usa foids, i was talking one of them on yubo she just asked my height and i said i am 5"11 ( its my real height normally i just lie) she just said ANY HEIGHT below 6"3 is short
She was ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, CalulArgintiu59 and thereallegend
usa foids, i was talking one of them on yubo she just asked my height and i said i am 5"11 ( its my real height normally i just lie) she just said ANY HEIGHT below 6"3 is short
She was ltb
Mine was european foid, idk I think this foid has traumas because of her height she is 5'7-5'8ish and that's why she chose a tall fag because I can't explain otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Alv.
Mine was european foid, idk I think this foid has traumas because of her height she is 5'7-5'8ish and that's why she chose a tall fag because I can't explain otherwise
5"7 is good for girls she is just delusional i think but 5"7 foids wants 6"0+ guys

• +1
Maybe its your autism bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and CalulArgintiu59
What a nice way to say your looks doesnt maatch her standard

• +1
5"7 is good for girls she is just delusional i think but 5"7 foids wants 6"0+ guys
True, but most girls in my city are usually 5'2-5'4, as when I am in lifts I am not tall, but I'm taller than 90% of girls I see on the street

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
Maybe its your autism bud
Pregab helped, I was a little bit dizzy, but I had 0 anxiety when talking and I could hold the conversation for hours

Good fuck you and all date Havers

• +1
  • JFL
I told her to give me a good bye kiss and she started telling it's complicated with a guy, my blood was already boiling with rage! Like why the fuck did you go with me on a date if you still think about that guy!
Lol, dating is nothing to girls these days, it doesn't mean anything, even she had kissed you or had sex with you, she could had still ghost you afterwards or put you in the friend-zone and say it was a mistake or something...

• +1
Lol, dating is nothing to girls these days, it doesn't mean anything, even she had kissed you or had sex with you, she could had still ghost you afterwards or put you in the friend-zone and say it was a mistake or something...
From her perspective, even if she had a bf she could still go on dates jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar