went on a date with a woman and really liked her

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
We both like many of the same things, I got the feeling she didn't have a high body count, her family were not gangsters and she seemed mentally stable and normal .Reminder where I live normal people are exceedingly rare. She grew up in my city but keeps strong traditional asian cultural values which I really respect as well. Despite all this, I will not let her get into my head. This is why I am different than @Manchild . I have learned not to let my emotions control me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Ken and Xangsane
rate out of 10

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
rate out of 10
Looked like faye wong a bit.

• JFL
Dm me pic of her

• +1
Same happened to me. Then I got ghosted now im depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
We both like many of the same things, I got the feeling she didn't have a high body count, her family were not gangsters and she seemed mentally stable and normal .Reminder where I live normal people are exceedingly rare. She grew up in my city but keeps strong traditional asian cultural values which I really respect as well. Despite all this, I will not let her get into my head. This is why I am different than @Manchild . I have learned not to let my emotions control me.
She’s already in your head

But I am in control of my head. This will not get to me.
Try not to think about her at all. I wasnt sure about the girl after our date but after thinking about her I started to like her more. Still hasnt dethroned my current oneitis but I like her a lot.