Went on date and actually went well (lifefuel)

Brojo

Brojo

Iron
Was nervous asf all day before meeting this girl for the first time. Met her for coffee and we chatted for like 2 hours. At first we were both awkward and nervous, but once you sit down and start having a conversation it becomes super chill.

Been going to the beach a lot all summer, and the first thing she said to me is that I look so tan :lul: and no i dont use MT2. sunmaxx now, ignore that sun ages skin bullshit unless you live in near the equator or some shi

Anyways she texted me after that she wants to meet again

Just wanted to spew some actual serious lifefuel for u fellow incels

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Gaygymmaxx, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
Was nervous asf all day before meeting this girl for the first time. Met her for coffee and we chatted for like 2 hours. At first we were both awkward and nervous, but once you sit down and start having a conversation it becomes super chill.

Been going to the beach a lot all summer, and the first thing she said to me is that I look so tan :lul: and no i dont use MT2. sunmaxx now, ignore that sun ages skin bullshit unless you live in near the equator or some shi

***sunmaxx point refers to my fellow Caucasians, not shitskins

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and sigma ✰
Tan is life

• +1
Reactions: Brojo and sigma ✰
mirin

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Brojo
Mirin just fuck her :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Gaygymmaxx and Brojo
I think I'm the only user here who never had a date with a woman (because I got rejected)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Goth
Mogs me

Ignore her tho a bit don't show too much interest

Hot and cold. Don't be obsessed.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars

havent been on a date since may jfl:lul: fumbled her so badly a week or 2 after. havent talked to anyone since tho:feelswah:

havent been on a date since may jfl:lul: fumbled her so badly a week or 2 after. havent talked to anyone since tho:feelswah:
bro idk if ur on dating apps but i finally got decent pictures of myself with friends, vacation, etc. and it got 100x easier and more successful. idk if this is water but yea before i just had like selfies, which didn;t get me shit even when decent looking

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Now imagine her finding your .org account

happen to me bhai, dont get too attached in the early stages. if something feels off end it to save the pain

happen to me bhai, dont get too attached in the early stages. if something feels off end it to save the pain
appreciate it bro, yea I try to expect the least and treat anything more as a bonus so im not so disappointed if it goes to shit

• +1
Reactions: mad34563
bro idk if ur on dating apps but i finally got decent pictures of myself with friends, vacation, etc. and it got 100x easier and more successful. idk if this is water but yea before i just had like selfies, which didn;t get me shit even when decent looking
I dont do apps or talk to anyone anymore jfl