went out for groceries and to the gym, counted over 20 ioi (lost count)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
It's like I am a celebrity everywhere I go.

It makes sense that women never approach me, as during every single ioi I am reminded of the fact how much better I am than them.
They don't stand a chance: They are old (21+ yo), sub-stacy, they didn't save their virginity for me. All these factors makes them realize how they don't deserve me.

women have incredibly low self-esteem and rightfully so. I am completely out of their league.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, |Daddy_Zygos|, EliteMewing and 10 others
Ok Chad

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
90S Lion GIF

• +1
Mogs me hard bhai. I’m invisible. :feelswah:

• +1
Mogs me hard bhai. I’m invisible. :feelswah:
Ideal to be invisible when you just want to go about your life.

Then make yourself visible when you need/want something.

Screenshot 12

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
since when are you unigored hold on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and ChadL1te
Always knew you were fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and MoggerGaston
Always knew you were fakecel
Lookstheory

I am chad/chadlite depending whether the woman likes masc features (im chad) or prettyboy features (im chadlite).

How could I ever be incel?

It's like I am a celebrity everywhere I go.

It makes sense that women never approach me, as during every single ioi I am reminded of the fact how much better I am than them.
They don't stand a chance: They are old (21+ yo), sub-stacy, they didn't save their virginity for me. All these factors makes them realize how they don't deserve me.

women have incredibly low self-esteem and rightfully so. I am completely out of their league.
How tall are you? How much do you weight? What age? This is bullshit. A guy that good looking would have 25k posts in this forum in just 2 years as a member? Lol you are bullshitting hard. Cope harder.

How tall are you? How much do you weight? What age? This is bullshit. A guy that good looking would have 25k posts in this forum in just 2 years as a member? Lol you are bullshitting hard. Cope harder.
~186 cm (6ft1). Athletic. ~93kg with wide mesomorph warrior build. Age 28.

You wouldn't be able to handle this type of celebrity life.

Arent you like 5"6 iirc. You should just kill yourself btw.
Nah I am 5'8 now. My dick is 7.5 inches and I study in top school dude. Got a lot to do on this earth.

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back