Went out to a crowded place yesterday and saw loads of young couples. Reverse hypergamy pill is law.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Here’s what I saw:
  • White softmaxxed blonde HTB with MTN blackcel gymcel
  • Several MTB-HTB white women with LTN white oofy doofies
  • HTB+ women were usually skinny (model body type) and either hanging in groups or alone
  • LTB Asians with LTN-MTN whites
  • Tall white robust prettyboy chadlite with 5’2 platinum blonde MTB (she wasn’t even skinny or gymmaxxed)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sb23, boss8055 and 3 others
@Klasik616

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Klasik616 and nathan
bro thinks we're gonna believe he leaves the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, trueceI, aleksander and 10 others
Sure you did

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and nathan

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and nathan
@PROMETHEUS

• +1
Reactions: nathan and PROMETHEUS
Can you link me your Tinder experiment with the old granny? I need some suifuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, greywind, nathan and 1 other person
Can you link me your Tinder experiment with the old granny? I need some suifuel.
IMG 7989

Attachments

• IMG_7752.jpeg
    IMG_7752.jpeg
    927.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and TechnoBoss
Here’s what I saw:
  • HTB+ women were usually skinny (model body type) and either hanging in groups or alone
  • Tall white robust prettyboy chadlite with 5’2 platinum blonde MTB (she wasn’t even skinny or gymmaxxed)
@Whatever surprised?

Here’s what I saw:
I never see this ever

@Whatever surprised?

Nope because I have had grass touching days like this too. But other days when I see more looksmatched couples. I went to a national park yesterday and saw a bunch of looksmatched or close enough couples. The most noticeable one was an appeal maxxed Stacylite-Stacy with a HTN-Chadlite guy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nope because I have had grass touching days like this too. But other days when I see more looksmatched couples. I went to a national park yesterday and saw a bunch of looksmatched or close enough couples. The most noticeable one was an appeal maxxed Stacylite-Stacy with a HTN-Chadlite guy.
Define "appealmaxxed Stacy" and what did that HTN/chadlite guy look like?
Oddly enough in the UK if the guy is a Chad he's almost never with a stacylite or stacy

Fuck blackpill I'm proximity pilled

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Xangsane
Klasik616

SQUISHY SQUISHY!

• Woah
Reactions: Klasik616
@manletmogger

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
hmm idk how u fuckingf seeing htbs irl coz I don;t
these HTBs were everywhere. Typically white, blonde/brunette and model-type bodies, always wearing tank tops even in winter and low rise jeans, but often with no man.

• Woah
Here’s what I saw:
@Zenis thoughts?
Blackpill Why Chads will almost never LTR Stacies

these HTBs were everywhere. Typically white, blonde/brunette and model-type bodies, always wearing tank tops even in winter and low rise jeans, but often with no man.
where you at boyo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Damn do u believe that one day I will be able to bag a htb despite being a 5 7 Framecel
Perhaps. Maybe don’t expect the petite sex appeal maxxed blondes though

• +1
Define "appealmaxxed Stacy" and what did that HTN/chadlite guy look like?
Oddly enough in the UK if the guy is a Chad he's almost never with a stacylite or stacy

She was fully soft looksmaxxed (so makeup, hair done, nice clothes) and she had a real Instagram model look, which is very rare where I live (Northwest US). This is the type of girl who could get 5-6 digit followers, I think most guys here would rate her Stacy. She looked like Megan Fox but with a broader face, dark hair, light eyes, glowing skin and features, short and endomorphic and maybe half Latina.

The guy was ethnically/phenotypically similar and maybe 6’0”. He wasn’t some Chad giga mogger, what he was was 100% soft looksmaxxed and good at it, athletic looking and lean and dressed well too. I didn’t get that good of a look at his face but for sure it was lean and not recessed. This once again confirmed to me that HTN / tall MTN who are really good at working with what they have can get the Stacy.

Everytime I go out into the city centre there's a 50% chance I will encounter a suifuel scenario of reverse hypergamy, inducing me into a state of blinding rage which is caused by me questioning my sanity, NTness and self-worth. Love it.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back