WENT OUT WITH GIGAJEW INFLUENCER FROM BUDAPEST (MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
We only went out as friends because she has a boyfriend. Also i later found out she lives in the Netherlands and that her parents are gigajews that have apartments in the slums of Zagreb, Hong Kong, Budapest and some Austrian city.

I also thought she was hungarian because she said shes coming from Budapest to Zagreb to visit her bhais but i found out her dad is a chink and mom is hungarian.

Lifefuel for me as a gookologist because now i have gookbhai irl.

First we went to Muller and an album store. I bought some special limited edition album to my cousin for 50 jewros (however ill tell her it costed 100 jewros so i get free 50 jewros)
20230923 164522
20230923 164523

Also she is a gigafrauder. She was still stacylite however she looked stacy in her ig pics. Talking to her was very easy because jestermaxxing is tutorial mode in Croatia as a .org rotter. I just made a joke about niggers and it broke the ice.

Then we went to eat
20230923 175811

It mogged. Also we spoke in english and i was scared of sounding like some russian aspie but my accent was good.

Surprisingly she wasnt a NPC like i thought she would be. Shes also giga IQmaxxed and speaks 5 languages. We talked about kpoop and random political shit. Also she was kinda blackpilled and told me she wants to get her nose done and told me i should get my nose done JFL.

Then we went to muller and she recommended me a shampoo, conditioner and some coconut shit. (ovER for my hair)
20230923 163358

We caged a lot and realized we have many mutual friends. Going out w her was a very good NTmaxx because she knows lots of niggas in Zagreb (including one of my foidbhais). However she brutally friendzoned me. Mirin a non-whoremaxxed foid that acrually likes her boyfriend tho

Then we went on a tram and we saw some nigga with Hiroshima tier midface and pheno. She asked me to take some pictures of her. She kinda looks like this serbian jewtuber Jana Dačovič
20230923 214028

i also wore my 10cm lifts and i was scared of her finding out somehow but she didnt. Shes fucking 175 cms tall. Overall it went really well. I forgot to take a pic of my outfit but i wore a hoodie and pants from Uniqlo.

This is her ig in case some dalit doesnt believe me. Shes not an influencer that was a clickbait but shes a giga NT nigga. Only reason we know each other is because of my jestermaxxing meme page
Screenshot 20230923 210502

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ulose22, poopoohead, DelonLover1999 and 6 others
Tagging vlogcels: @LampPostPrime @apemaxxed @ChinkboytakeurBAE @brucewayne78 @SubSigma @exo @aotfan456

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22135 and Deleted member 21661
What do you look like

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What do you look like
Just check the threads where i asked for a rate you lazy nigga.

Im a LTN now that i softmaxxed and now that i fraud my hair to hide my baldceldom

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Lonenely sigma

Im a LTN now that i softmaxxed and now that i fraud my hair to hide my baldceldom
Hate to say it but you mog me.

Mostly due to chin

• Woah
Important lesson for gookology, also did you say she is AMWF hapa ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, aspiringexcel and aotfan456
Gonna send her this thread and tell her how much of incel you are

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, DelonLover1999 and aspiringexcel
her boyfriend is a fucking cuck for allowing her to go out with another guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ChickenAndRiceBrah and aspiringexcel
Important lesson for gookology, also did you say she is AMWF hapa ?
Yes however giga JFL at you finding pro gook propaganda in absoloutely everything. THIS IS ABOUT ME SUCCESFULLY BEING NT. IF U WANT PRO GOOK PROPAGANDA MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD.
everybody knows hungarian women love asian men
Not educated on hungarian foids but ik theyre a less good looking version of serbian foids
Everybody knows European women in general love Asian men
Gook SMV is nuked when it comes to UK however brits are subhuman anyway. NEA smv is the best in Serbia, France, Russia but theyre 2nd in other parts of jewrope too
her boyfriend is a fucking cuck for allowing her to go out with another guy
Really? I thought it was a mogger trait because he knows his girlfriend wont cheat on him

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Ugly mutt foid, sorry

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14693 and WeiWei

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

You stupid goddamn pathetic incel cuck, you literally spent multiple hours with some LTN foid whose cheeks you couldn't possibly have clapped, ever? Holy batman on an electric boogaloo,, this is supposed to be a blackpill forum? You lil cuck, rope asap

Also she's fugly and has a super punchable face. Break her face in minecraft for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14693, LampPostPrime and 2 others

((they))

• JFL
I'm gonna hire someone to kick her fuck ass and I'm gonna do her

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, poopoohead, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
We only went out as friends because she has a boyfriend.
Stopped reading there. Why do men cuck themselves like this 🤣. Seriously the normie guys i know do this too wtf sounds like torture

• +1
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

You stupid goddamn pathetic incel cuck, you literally spent multiple hours with some LTN foid whose cheeks you couldn't possibly have clapped, ever? Holy batman on an electric boogaloo,, this is supposed to be a blackpill forum? You lil cuck, rope asap

Also she's fugly and has a super punchable face. Break her face in minecraft for me
Theres one possible good explanation i can think of: its training to get more comfortable around girls (and especially attractive girls) which is reasonable

• +1
Yes however giga JFL at you finding pro gook propaganda in absoloutely everything. THIS IS ABOUT ME SUCCESFULLY BEING NT. IF U WANT PRO GOOK PROPAGANDA MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD.
GOLDENTRUTH IS LAW

• JFL
How did you meet

• +1
Asian women are so ugly

• JFL
>going out with a woman who isn't related to you or in a relationship
Just fucking lol

• JFL
I still don't understand why women like to collect gay friends

• JFL
We only went out as friends because she has a boyfriend. Also i later found out she lives in the Netherlands and that her parents are gigajews that have apartments in the slums of Zagreb, Hong Kong, Budapest and some Austrian city.

I also thought she was hungarian because she said shes coming from Budapest to Zagreb to visit her bhais but i found out her dad is a chink and mom is hungarian.

Lifefuel for me as a gookologist because now i have gookbhai irl.

First we went to Muller and an album store. I bought some special limited edition album to my cousin for 50 jewros (however ill tell her it costed 100 jewros so i get free 50 jewros)
View attachment 2448097View attachment 2448098

Also she is a gigafrauder. She was still stacylite however she looked stacy in her ig pics. Talking to her was very easy because jestermaxxing is tutorial mode in Croatia as a .org rotter. I just made a joke about niggers and it broke the ice.

Then we went to eat
View attachment 2448133
It mogged. Also we spoke in english and i was scared of sounding like some russian aspie but my accent was good.

Surprisingly she wasnt a NPC like i thought she would be. Shes also giga IQmaxxed and speaks 5 languages. We talked about kpoop and random political shit. Also she was kinda blackpilled and told me she wants to get her nose done and told me i should get my nose done JFL.

Then we went to muller and she recommended me a shampoo, conditioner and some coconut shit. (ovER for my hair)
View attachment 2448184

We caged a lot and realized we have many mutual friends. Going out w her was a very good NTmaxx because she knows lots of niggas in Zagreb (including one of my foidbhais). However she brutally friendzoned me. Mirin a non-whoremaxxed foid that acrually likes her boyfriend tho

Then we went on a tram and we saw some nigga with Hiroshima tier midface and pheno. She asked me to take some pictures of her. She kinda looks like this serbian jewtuber Jana Dačovič
View attachment 2448200

i also wore my 10cm lifts and i was scared of her finding out somehow but she didnt. Shes fucking 175 cms tall. Overall it went really well. I forgot to take a pic of my outfit but i wore a hoodie and pants from Uniqlo.

This is her ig in case some dalit doesnt believe me. Shes not an influencer that was a clickbait but shes a giga NT nigga. Only reason we know each other is because of my jestermaxxing meme page
View attachment 2448206
Ngl I was happy for than her boyfriend showed up 😂

Dnrd

• JFL
"stacy, stacylite"

leave the forum pal

• Ugh..