went outside for a walk wanting to beat-up every singly guy I came across

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
JFL at my current mental state. I am so extremely agitated, I am just looking for a reason, any reason, to get into a fight or conflict.

Holy fuck. Today is terrible, I am so incredibly tensed up it's insane. This shit can't be healthy.

Tbh I could take any of these faggots I met outside, even 1v3 I would beat the shit out of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, mrriceguyreturn, lokmazclock and 3 others
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Freaks like you shouldn't be allowed access to the internet

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's insane.

You know that vibe when you are out clubbing, and you get super annoyed non-stop? The way it smells in the club, the way people stink. How sweaty and disgusting people are, you smell their stink, their farts, their sweat, disgusting. How you get super annoyed when someone bumps into you as they are trying to move along the dance-floor?
That vibe in the club when you are not having a good time.

That's how I feel like right now. I was walking through the busy city-centre and just the idea of someone not moving out of the way and bumping into me was already giving me insane frustration and eagerness to get violent.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
giphy.webp

me walking outside today, walking wide & frustrated asf

It's insane.

You know that vibe when you are out clubbing, and you get super annoyed non-stop? The way it smells in the club, the way people stink. How sweaty and disgusting people are, you smell their stink, their farts, their sweat, disgusting. How you get super annoyed when someone bumps into you as they are trying to move along the dance-floor?
That vibe in the club when you are not having a good time.

That's how I feel like right now. I was walking through the busy city-centre and just the idea of someone not moving out of the way and bumping into me was already giving me insane frustration and eagerness to get violent.
Just gotta go to bed and take nap then

They would beat you up and throw you inside a trash bin