went outside got btfo'd

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Nigguz went out of there way to be toxic af to me today. Idk wtf is going on. It seems I am infamous outside or something.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Talk shjt back to them

• +1
Nigguz went out of there way to be toxic af to me today. Idk wtf is going on. It seems I am infamous outside or something.
you know what you need to do(in metaverse).

Talk shjt back to them
They do it weird af. I was walking into a jack in the box, and these nigguz were doing weird ass shit. I look at them they turn away. I go to grab a cup they tilt it before I grab. I move around them they kick the air next to me. It's fucking retarded af. Even the damn tv box is bugged to shit (that one may be schizo). I'm not crazy dude, something really turned the fucking planet against me. idk what to do.

• So Sad
They do it weird af. I was walking into a jack in the box, and these nigguz were doing weird ass shit. I look at them they turn away. I go to grab a cup they tilt it before I grab. I move around them they kick the air next to me. It's fucking retarded af. Even the damn tv box is bugged to shit (that one may be schizo). I'm not crazy dude, something really turned the fucking planet against me. idk what to do.
Ignore them or stare them down

Ignore them or stare them down
I should have thrown hands and knocked them the fuck out. Problem is there are too many of these damn ppl. It's ridiculous af. I'm just glad they didn't break the windows to my car or something.

I should have thrown hands and knocked them the fuck out. Problem is there are too many of these damn ppl. It's ridiculous af. I'm just glad they didn't break the windows to my car or something.
No don't do that unless they talk shit about ur family or shit

No don't do that unless they talk shit about ur family or shit
nah dude it's getting really bad out there. But I don't want to do anything that will get me fucked up n shut.

It’s because ur 168lbs, gymcels call that victim weight

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing