went to a bar with ltn friend

Saisei

Saisei

akuma
brutal asf i was playing 8pool and 2 foids come over and one of them is this alt latina baddie who can dance and she kept gushing over how hot i am and i got her number so yeah get mogged nigs poor ltn friend tho he hates me bc hes a blackpilled incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Sergeant, efidescontinuado and 6 others
hes going ER on you 27th july 2024 at 3:27 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant, Lookologist003, USERΝAME and 5 others
He can’t blame anyone but himself. If you know you’re not an attractive man, don’t go to places where you already know you will get cucked constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Klaas Vaaker
also she bought me a drink man i need to stop rotting in my room and make friends

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
What do you look like? :Comfy:

brutal asf i was playing 8pool and 2 foids come over and one of them is this alt latina baddie who can dance and she kept gushing over how hot i am and i got her number so yeah get mogged nigs poor ltn friend tho he hates me bc hes a blackpilled incel
Did you say anything to him about it?

Did you say anything to him about it?
yeah he runs an incel server he was just like what am i meant to when they were mainly focused on me which is true but the girls were chill we were playing doubles 8 pool but he didnt even wanna play he was sitting on the side on his phone. towards the end he warmed up and we were having a good time

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
yeah he runs an incel server he was just like what am i meant to when they were mainly focused on me which is true but the girls were chill we were playing doubles 8 pool but he didnt even wanna play he was sitting on the side on his phone. towards the end he warmed up and we were having a good time
It happened to me a few times, and I would try to downplay it or go elsewhere. If I cared about that friendship.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
It happened to me a few times, and I would try to downplay it or go elsewhere. If I cared about friendship.
well not much you can do to control foid nature

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Darkeningstar
i lost all my friends because of that they dont want to go ou with me, its not my fault tho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Klaas Vaaker
Emos are dead bhai. We don't exist anymore. You must be an e-boy.
Fuaaark you are a prettyboy, no wonder your friend hates your ass and why alt goblina was simping for you. Mirin.

You should share your women with your friend, you could have told this Latina girl that you'll bang her only after she takes care of your friend first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Almost Chadlite and USERΝAME
wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up going ER on you

The last emos died in the early 2010s (me), e-boys are carrying the torch.
yeah its pretty brutal the culture died but still if you are normie looking like me ive just nichemaxxed dyed my hair got ear and lip peircings and painted my nails nigs will call it gay but its a halo to foids

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
yeah its pretty brutal the culture died but still if you are normie looking like me ive just nichemaxxed dyed my hair got ear and lip peircings and painted my nails nigs will call it gay but its a halo to foids
Guys always hate the most but are the ones not getting any bitches, meanwhile all the women flock to you because you’re a prettyboy chadlite. It’s sad the emo culture is dead, I was a brown emo though, a rare breed. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Guys always hate the most but are the ones not getting any bitches, meanwhile all the women flock to you because you’re a prettyboy chadlite. It’s sad the emo culture is dead, I was a brown emo though, a rare breed. :Comfy:
yeah man its brutal nigs on here will rot and be like ill do anything to ascend but wont nichemaxx and pull alt baddies

I see it all the time when a pretty boy pops up on insta and I check the comments, it’s only niggas calling him gay and all the foids are thirsting for him