Went to a festival, it’s shit for slaying

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
It had to be less than 1% of guys that I saw actually pulling and I was looking around to make sure. It wasnt even the chads pulling either, just the most random dudes, like a lottery or whatever. Didnt see one girl approach a guy, even though there were some lites, even they didnt get anything for the most part.

I legit get way more IOIs just by going to the gym for an hour than I did during that night.

Maybe I just went to a shit festival or smth but ye idk

@WishIwasChico

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
Festivalen are rape central

One of my earliest and a great dopamine rush is related to a similar context in which by my observation I was one of the very few to be approached

Yeah festivals unironically girls may be there for the music and most are off their head on mdma

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, silencio, DeadTrees and 4 others
mdma makes them horny
Fucking a girls who’s on mdma sounds like a case to me lol. And they are usually in a big friend group too so a lot of the time you get cock blocked or they don’t wanna seem like whores in front of friends

• Woah
Reactions: ambi
srs? how so. People have sex on alc and other shit all the time
Yeah but fucking a girl who’s on mdma is just diff , like if she’s on ket esp also. It won’t be a good look , even alcohol if she’s really fucked up is a bad look

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, WishIwasChico and ambi
Yeah but fucking a girl who’s on mdma is just diff , like if she’s on ket esp also. It won’t be a good look , even alcohol if she’s really fucked up is a bad look
People do anything for some pussy tbh

Also i guess if u were also on drugs and she got all over you you wouldnt care at all if shes on smth. If ur sober and she isnt thats pretty bad tho yea

• +1
Reactions: fuse and lebronjames23
Damn bro i'm shocked but it is the same shit with clubs let's be real. You think there'll be loads of women etc. and then you go and it's just full of guys and there are no fucking women.

Also, it's the same with Ibiza and Magaluf here. Lots of guys go on 'lads holidays' thinking there'll be terra women and there is just 9:1 ratio of males';females.

I seen a tiktok of a club in Ibiza and it was legit just men everywhere there was no women at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Xangsane, infini and 6 others
Damn bro i'm shocked but it is the same shit with clubs let's be real. You think there'll be loads of women etc. and then you go and it's just full of guys and there are no fucking women.

Also, it's the same with Ibiza and Magaluf here. Lots of guys go on 'lads holidays' thinking there'll be terra women and there is just 9:1 ratio of males';females.

I seen a tiktok of a club in Ibiza and it was legit just men everywhere there was no women at all.
Thats because you take them all too quickly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PrinceLuenLeoncur, socialcel and 1 other person

Honestly the ratio was good ngl its just that the girls seemed uninterested in talking to guys really.

The more I do nightlife the worse my view of it becomes tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: ambi and WishIwasChico
There is no way some random mtn would be successful getting at least one foids number

That's because the girls only want to be approached by chad

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Honestly the ratio was good ngl its just that the girls seemed uninterested in talking to guys really.

The more I do nightlife the worse my view of it becomes tbh.
A lot of it is luck and right time, right place. If they were horny they'd be easy, maybe you went to a festival not full of horny slags jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, ambi and socialcel
A lot of it is luck and right time, right place. If they were horny they'd be easy, maybe you went to a festival not full of horny slags jfl
Yeah it was a normie festival, probably would’ve been easier if it was something techno/rave related

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
sziget is subhuman central

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
What festival was it?
I went to a mainstream pop/EDM concert when I was younger (so not even a camping festival) and managed to bring a girl back to my place afterwards for the slay.
I believe running shirtless game helped because it shows you arent insecure about physique and also that you're somewhat lower inhib than the average shirt wearing attendee
I went to a couple of festivals in europe after that where I kept my shirt on and got no IOIs and was shocked at how little eurocels mingle with strangers, like the foids dont even bat an eyelid at chadlites/chads walking past them.
No guys seemed to be approaching foids at random, yet the guys who were in couples with foids had literally no correlation with with how goodlooking the guy was.
Plenty of subhumans with decently cute girls
Then I would start analysing the moggers that were with foids assuming they just met them at that festival and were gonna pump and dump them but in reality, they probably nearly all came to the festival as couples

sziget is subhuman central
If it's sziget, I knew an Irish foid who went and fucked two guys in tents during her week there and pretty sure she said all her friends fucked a guy too.
edit: seen u confirmed it wasn't, nevermind

• +1
What festival was it?
I went to a mainstream pop/EDM concert when I was younger (so not even a camping festival) and managed to bring a girl back to my place afterwards for the slay.
I believe running shirtless game helped because it shows you arent insecure about physique and also that you're somewhat lower inhib than the average shirt wearing attendee
I went to a couple of festivals in europe after that where I kept my shirt on and got no IOIs and was shocked at how little eurocels mingle with strangers, like the foids dont even bat an eyelid at chadlites/chads walking past them.
No guys seemed to be approaching foids at random, yet the guys who were in couples with foids had literally no correlation with with how goodlooking the guy was.
Then I would start analysing the moggers that were with foids assuming they just met them at that festival and were gonna pump and dump them but in reality, they probably nearly all came to the festival as couples
It was just a complete normie festival catered towards ppl in uni. All the performers at it were domestic. There were acc a good amount of guys with the "zyzz archetype" running shirtless game, but even they didnt seem to get any more attention than others. The festival was in europe ye, hungary to be more specific. I've been noticing girls here are acc way more introverted than in Northern Europe even, and they 100% expect you to approach. Despite all this I barely saw anyone making out, and saw no one go up to a girl randomly then start making out or smth. You're right abt girls not caring if some htn+ walks past them, there were a decent amount there, but they werent the center of attention either.

What festival was it?

If it's sziget, I knew an Irish foid who went and fucked two guys in tents during her week there and pretty sure she said all her friends fucked a guy too.
edit: seen u confirmed it wasn't, nevermind
Going out running shirtless or shirt on is night and day difference attention. Former is all eyez on me, latter is a couple turning heads so long as you look too.

The festival was in europe ye, hungary to be more specific. I've been noticing girls here are acc way more introverted than in Northern Europe even, and they 100% expect you to approach. Despite all this I barely saw anyone making out, and saw no one go up to a girl randomly then start making out or smth. You're right abt girls not caring if some htn+ walks past them
east europe is hell bro. americancels have no idea how good they have it. i was watching a guy whos a microinfluencer in my city, gymmaxed GL dressed well in the club and someone asked him how do you bring girls home from the club? He replied: i think anyone who says that is lying. that shit doesnt happen, its not that easy.

• Woah
east europe is hell bro. americancels have no idea how good they have it. i was watching a guy whos a microinfluencer in my city, gymmaxed GL dressed well in the club and someone asked him how do you bring girls home from the club? He replied: i think anyone who says that is lying. that shit doesnt happen, its not that easy.
send link