Went to a Orthopedic doctor today… turns out, a back surgery will make me 9.6 cm taller

R

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
… and I’m 1.65m. I thought I was 1.62m, which is what it says in my passport.

I have extreme lumbar-lordosis. He can straighten my curve (surgery-exercises combination). I should be 1.74m in around 7-9 months!!! (See article below, which I found today)

The proportions will still be good as my legs are longer than my torso atm. I will also wear lifts in shoes

Sure this is still short, but it’s better than 1.62m which is the height I thought I will be stuck at. My dick length is 16.5cm, 13.7cm girth. Is it over for me? I guess facially I’m normal. I’ve been diagnosed with schizophrenia a year ago

At home I found this article:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 1901, puke45 and 7 others
Can I get this surgery without scoliosis?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 21044 and Squirtoutmabooty
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 11126 and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox
@why you crying @bloomercel ?

Very nice, with shoeslift you will be able to have a normal life

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Acne Victim, LowTrust and 1 other person
Very nice, with shoeslift you will be able to have a normal life
I hope it will all go well and as promised! But it’s a good start, knowing it’s possible

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Jungcuck
I have lumbar-lordosis (hyper-lordosis), not scoliosis and it still works on me. Is your back like this (lumbar lordosis pic)

mine is a slight head forward, but also instead of sway back, my hips sway to lean forward, what does this mean? is it fixable and will it give me extra height?

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Red Fox
mine is a slight head forward, but also instead of sway back, my hips sway to lean forward, what does this mean? is it fixable and will it give me extra height?
So do I understand correctly that you have NO swayback but instead your hips “sway” forwards? There are good back exercises you can do (for posture or gaining muscles in the relevant parts so you “grow”). Surgery is risky though. Let me text you later

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust

I have extreme lumbar-lordosis. He can straighten my curve (surgery-exercises combination). I should be 1.74m in around 7-9 months!!! (See article below, which I found today)

The proportions will still be good as my legs are longer than my torso atm. I will also wear lifts in shoes

Sure this is still short, but it’s better than 1.62m which is the height I thought I will be stuck at. My dick length is 16.5cm, 13.7cm girth. Is it over for me? I guess facially I’m normal. I’ve been diagnosed with schizophrenia a year ago

nice

• +1
this is called anterior pelvic tilt i think

people on le reddit claim 1-1.5 inch height increase but its probably larp. since developing APT ive only lost like 0.3 inches or so

• Woah
you're as tall as me??

• +1
you're as tall as me??
Yea apparently! I never measured myself only saw what’s in my passport and ID, also the surgery and exercises should make me between 7-9.6cm taller, but still short

what kind of surgery are u getting to fix your back?

Mirin bro, you’re allowed to have a normal life now

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Red Fox
how many lordosis degrees u got

So do I understand correctly that you have NO swayback but instead your hips “sway” forwards? There are good back exercises you can do (for posture or gaining muscles in the relevant parts so you “grow”). Surgery is risky though. Let me text you later
yeah pretty much, thanks bro, yeah I feel like back surgery would be too risky for what it's worth for me, but I would love to be able to correct everything about my posture cause right now it sucks, and maybe even leaving some height gains on the table

• +1
must be lifefuel for you. congrats!

people on le reddit claim 1-1.5 inch height increase but its probably larp. since developing APT ive only lost like 0.3 inches or so
yeah that's probably it, the main concern I have with it, is that my balance gets way worse, and sometimes makes me trip forward a little, but with how severe it is I wouldn't be surprised if fixing that alone (not neck) gives me a 1-2cm increase at the lowest

• +1
Sure
yeah pretty much, thanks bro, yeah I feel like back surgery would be too risky for what it's worth for me, but I would love to be able to correct everything about my posture cause right now it sucks, and maybe even leaving some height gains on the table
np man. i’ll gather the best sites/exercises, till now i was to damn lazy to do them, i freaking regret that

• Love it
Im happy for you bro, i have the same issue but idt surgery is necessary for me

• +1
That’s got to be extreme

I can kinda understand the pain though, I thought I had hyper lordosis because going into that position was the only way for my chin to not be on my sternum. Turns out I just had extremely shortened lats (and other muscles too, but that was the main one), and when I fixed it I “gained” at least 2 inches just because my neck could extend up again

• +1
Thanks I'll be adding this to my LL as well and shoes lifts after full spine/leg surgeries

• +1
Im happy for you bro, i have the same issue but idt surgery is necessary for me
Thanks man. I don’t have back pain but surgery is one option for me. I will try exercises first but it’s good knowing that there’s a good viable alternative to LL out here
That’s got to be extreme

I can kinda understand the pain though, I thought I had hyper lordosis because going into that position was the only way for my chin to not be on my sternum. Turns out I just had extremely shortened lats (and other muscles too, but that was the main one), and when I fixed it I “gained” at least 2 inches just because my neck could extend up again
Good inputs thanks for this. I will try exercises first but surgery is plan B, which I might do. Not as extreme as LL

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Thanks man. I don’t have back pain but surgery is one option for me. I will try exercises first but it’s good knowing that there’s a good viable alternative to LL out here

Good inputs thanks for this. I will try exercises first but surgery is plan B, which I might do. Not as extreme as LL
Yeah definitely. I lose 2 inches from my APT and it's bad for me, so I don't even know what 4 inches would look like. Regardless, I'm very happy for you and recommend that you do get that surgery

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Red Fox
Yeah definitely. I lose 2 inches from my APT and it's bad for me, so I don't even know what 4 inches would look like. Regardless, I'm very happy for you and recommend that you do get that surgery
how severe is your APT? do you mind showing me an image of how bad it is? It can be something similar to yours off of google or in pms I don't mind

• +1
Reactions: inceI
how severe is your APT? do you mind showing me an image of how bad it is? It can be something similar to yours off of google or in pms I don't mind
Yeah, I'll post it here. You guys tell me how it is. My body is pretty muscular & I wear baggy shit so people don't notice this usually. I'm also kind of afraid to go shirtless/wear tight clothes cus of it lol despite my back being muscular

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Yeah, I'll post it here. You guys tell me how it is. My body is pretty muscular & I wear baggy shit so people don't notice this usually.
yeah yours is a bit worse than mine, or it could be the same tilt but my body is more straight because of the tilted head making my whole body lean forward more rather than just lower spine, are you planning to get surgery for yours? Cause it seems like it would ascend hard if it gives you 2 inches, that's almost the amount you'd get from LL

• +1
yeah yours is a bit worse than mine, or it could be the same tilt but my body is more straight because of the tilted head making my whole body lean forward more rather than just lower spine, are you planning to get surgery for yours? Cause it seems like it would ascend hard if it gives you 2 inches, that's almost the amount you'd get from LL
I'm only 16 and my back is like jfl. I'm planning on starting physical therapy in 2 weeks to get it fixed within 6 months with no surgeries. I also have a slight nerd neck and I'm fixing that as well.

One more thing is that with APT, your whole body tilts forward, so that could also be a reason.

• Woah
I'm only 16 and my back is like jfl. I'm planning on starting physical therapy in 2 weeks to get it fixed within 6 months with no surgeries. I also have a slight nerd neck and I'm fixing that as well.

One more thing is that with APT, your whole body tilts forward, so that could also be a reason.
ah cool, if it is better than what yours is do you think it will be possible to fix it with at home physical therapy or is it required to pay and see someone who specializes in it

• +1
ah cool, if it is better than what yours is do you think it will be possible to fix it with at home physical therapy or is it required to pay and see someone who specializes in it
I think I'll go to someone that specializes in it and then just dip once I learn what exercises I do

• +1
Thanks I'll be adding this to my LL as well and shoes lifts after full spine/leg surgeries
(y) it only works if you have some degree of lordosis or scoliosis though

holy shit I can't imagine how happy you are right now. I'd murder entire nations to gain 9cm

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Red Fox
I’m happy for you. Hopefully it you gain that much height.

• +1
holy shit I can't imagine how happy you are right now. I'd murder entire nations to gain 9cm
I’m happy for you. Hopefully it you gain that much height.
Thank you! In the meantime, I found out I need more scans/x-rays to determine how “movable” my spine is, and how close my nerves are to the bone/plates

9.6cm is actually the absolute maximum (but still possible hopefully), improvement potential might also be as little as 4cm, because if there are nerves that are too close to the bone, you can’t operate there (too risky, might literally not be able to move anymore if things go wrong). I will get more scans in 2 weeks! Tbh, I’d be happy with anywhere in the middle between 4cm and 9.6cm! So like 6.5cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
How much do u think i can gain

Attachments

• IMG_20230524_044754.jpg
    IMG_20230524_044754.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230524_044741.jpg
    IMG_20230524_044741.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2023-05-24-04-43-01-387_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-24-04-43-01-387_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    661.2 KB · Views: 0

the surgery has a 25% risk of paralysis according to the article. bad risk reward ratio tbqh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back