Went to chuck e cheeze and took notes

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
So brutal the amount of kids that dont even know it's over. I encountered a literal deformed kid and I told him he can use the ticket machine right after us as were almost done and he didnt even respond to me was just staring at me so I just walked away but come to think of it he might have been deaf.
I saw so many average looking latinas with pudgy short latino men so I guess lifefuel for some. I saw a cute asian girl with good bum.
I started spazzing out becoming self conscious so I started sipping my soda every 2 seconds telling myself nobody cares about me i am invisible i can just laugh and have fun but i couldnt

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Velvet and maxmendietta
Lol what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Slayer and Deleted member 3299
They let you in??

BasicPaleGavial small 1

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 3962
What the fuck is Chucky Cheese's
I live in shithole

Biggest incel trait: going to Chuck E. cheese unironically

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
They let you in??
Yes
Biggest incel trait: going to Chuck E. cheese unironically
We were taking my sister in laws niece for her birthday. Place was pretty cool honestly hadn't been there in like 9 years.
My social anxiety is to much for environments like that because it involves talking to people and standing in one place for periods at a time
They let you in??
Yes I fit right in

What the fuck is this whole Chuck e cheese thing about?

For the longest time I believed it was just some pizza restaurant but from other vague sorces I have randomly catched I get the impression that it's more of a disney park attraction.

And then of course there are these weird animatronic abominations for some inexplicable but possibly terrible reason.

This frustrates me. What the fuck is chuck e cheese?

Its

For the longest time I believed it was just some pizza restaurant but from other vague sorces I have randomly catched I get the impression that it's more of a disney park attraction.

And then of course there are these weird animatronic abominations for some inexplicable but possibly terrible reason.

[/QUOTE Its just a pizza place for kids with arcade games and games and shit pretty much. Most of them are run down smell bad and full of ghetto people

It’s an arcade with Pizza. And they have an animatronic show.

So brutal the amount of kids that dont even know it's over. I encountered a literal deformed kid and I told him he can use the ticket machine right after us as were almost done and he didnt even respond to me was just staring at me so I just walked away but come to think of it he might have been deaf.
I saw so many average looking latinas with pudgy short latino men so I guess lifefuel for some. I saw a cute asian girl with good bum.
I started spazzing out becoming self conscious so I started sipping my soda every 2 seconds telling myself nobody cares about me i am invisible i can just laugh and have fun but i couldnt
Some parents are having trouble falling asleep rn because they’re thinking about some random guy coming up to them yelling it’s over and explaining that their child they love dearly will grow up ugly and low testosterone.

Its an arcade for kids with shitty pizza and even shittier prizes that you can get with tickets that you win from the arcade games. In america there's also more adult versions that serve alcohol and better food like Dave and Busters.

should have told the kid to mew and that never rope.