went to church for the first time

Saisei

Saisei

akuma
went to a 9am service and was meant to go with a friend but he flaked on me last minute so i had to go by myself and i was feeling anxious i was texting this christian girl and i asked her to pray for me but she said she already did and when i read that my anxiety went away and i felt calm and that everything was going to be ok. i was and still am agnostic in my 19 years of living so i came to church with an open mind and heart to jesus. i used to think religion is a cope and there are so many religions and why is there evil in the world with a loving god ect but ive come to terms with that fact that i do need salvation and im not too proud to sing praise to Jesus and read the bible. after church i met some very welcoming people who were interesting in my story and listened to me and got some coffee too. ill go back next week and likely join a young adults youth group.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, i_love_roosters, LancasteR and 3 others
went to a 9am service and was meant to go with a friend but he flaked on me last minute so i had to go by myself and i was feeling anxious i was texting this christian girl and i asked her to pray for me but she said she already did and when i read that my anxiety went away and i felt calm and that everything was going to be ok. i was and still am agnostic in my 19 years of living so i came to church with an open mind and heart to jesus. i used to think religion is a cope and there are so many religions and why is there evil in the world with a loving god ect but ive come to terms with that fact that i do need salvation and im not too proud to sing praise to Jesus and read the bible. after church i met some very welcoming people who were interesting in my story and listened to me and got some coffee too. ill go back next week and likely join a young adults youth group.
You're brainwashed

Three in one nescafe

Don't forget to donate to African migration aid into your nation, and to pledge your support to Israel.