Went to downtown

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Saw tons of HQNP and HQP white girls. Was attracted to them all but I don’t want them because I still have oneitis for this white girl I went to HS with.

I just thought of taking her into some alleyway behind the nightclub and fucking her right then and there under a cool late summer night. I can’t stop thinking about getting with her. I need to at least have sex with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5145, bruh3610 and 3 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, sytyl, wasted and 3 others
cope while you high inhib beta faithful your crush is taking giga loads from 100 baboons
dont pass up on other hoes for something that may or may not happen

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
cope while you high inhib beta faithful your crush is taking giga loads from 100 baboons
dont pass up on other hoes for something that may or may not happen
If I had the chance to fuck I’d fuck but I have no chance rn so I don’t even think of that

I want to fuck my crush. I know she’s a whore

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
If I had the chance to fuck I’d fuck but I have no chance rn so I don’t even think of that

I want to fuck my crush. I know she’s a whore
cope u said u went out and saw girls you could have just tried to be friends and taken a shot or something
better then running home with your balls tucked

cope u said u went out and saw girls you could have just tried to be friends and taken a shot or something
better then running home with your balls tucked

giphy.gif

Yes because girls in slut clothing at night going to the club are looking for friends and not to get fucked

I’m not approaching foids unless I’m at my best

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
giphy.gif

Yes because girls in slut clothing at night going to the club are looking for friends and not to get fucked

I’m not approaching foids unless I’m at my best
ave u ever even approtched

Bro I fuckinf love downtown ice cream or really any downtown food.. low key miss it

high e for still liking your oneitis from years ago

me too :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: doll and Blackout.xl
I just thought of taking her into some alleyway behind the nightclub and fucking her right then and there under a cool late summer night. I can’t stop thinking about getting with her. I need to at least have sex with her
Why don't you simply tell her this: "Hey, quick idea - let's have sex in a back alley like some stray cats!".

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Why don't you simply tell her this: "Hey, quick idea - let's have sex in a back alley like some stray cats!".
She’s far from me rn and I feel rage