Went to gym for first time after 5 years pause

Quando Rondo

Quando Rondo

Banned
And holy shit the culture has changed
I have never seen so much whores in tight revealing clothes

And gymcels are funny AF, had to hold laughter at 5ft7 bloatlord screaming and doing bench press

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, WatermelonLover, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
Gym is subhuman central tbh

There are shit ton of tall model looking guys outside without a single muscle

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, KhatcodaiA3, bloomercel and 3 others
Gym is subhuman central tbh

There are shit ton of tall model looking guys outside without a single muscle
If Hitler was alive today, he would have gassed the gymcels instead of jooz, because gymcels are some of the most genetically unfit people in the modern world.
Gym is a subhuman central, manlets, ethniks, baldcels, all kinds of subhumans, guys who were bullied from the first grade of elementary school untill the first semester of college, unathlethic kids who were the last ones to be chosen into football team in gym class of high school and are now trying to cope their way.
Can you imagine a full blown teenage Chad
Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

who spends his free time partyng

young-friends-dancing_1098-1607.jpg

enjoying with his stacy girlfriend lying under the stars

4a83eac1a85197e7c733930b52a140e2.jpg

or maybe playing some real sport, can you imagine that guy going to the basement-like facility and lifting iron bars up and down several times a week, eating canned tuna and cottage cheese?
I don't think so.
That's reserved for PTSD victims who are compensating for their trauma.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Quando Rondo
If Hitler was alive today, he would have gassed the gymcels instead of jooz, because gymcels are some of the most genetically unfit people in the modern world.
Gym is a subhuman central, manlets, ethniks, baldcels, all kinds of subhumans, guys who were bullied from the first grade of elementary school untill the first semester of college, unathlethic kids who were the last ones to be chosen into football team in gym class of high school and are now trying to cope their way.
Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

or maybe playing some real sport, can you imagine that guy going to the basement-like facility and lifting iron bars up and down several times a week, eating canned tuna and cottage cheese?
I don't think so.
Yeah man if go to gym then just use treadmill for cardio . Weights are for incel from what I saw

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

I don't think so.
Pure brain rot. In my honest opinion you’re top 3 most retarded users on this forum. Writing fan fiction of this mysterious boogeyman called chad JFL. Get his dick out your mouth

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, cannotbeasked and bloomercel
Gyms are 80:20 male female ratio , 70/80 males are coping subhumans manlet the remaining are actuall gl htns

Pure brain rot. In my honest opinion you’re top 3 most retarded users on this forum. Writing fan fiction of this mysterious boogeyman called chad JFL. Get his dick out your mouth
Admit it , barbells and dumbbells are for incels. Treadmill for chads with hollow cheeks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, XtrovertNTnormalfag and AspiringMogger
Admit it , barbells and dumbbells are for incels. Treadmill for chads with hollow cheeks
The amount of truly gymcelled men I see irl are 1/5000. If you’re that one person with an actual appetising physique to look at and MTN you will never be incel. Point, blank, period.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
The amount of truly gymcelled men I see irl are 1/5000. If you’re that one person with an actual appetising physique to look at and MTN you will never be incel. Point, blank, period.
What the fuck you just wrote? Wrong thread?

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Nice arguments faggot. Using ad hominem in a lack or arguments is very high iq of you.
In my opinion I don't even have an opinion of you, you are completely irrelevant.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Quando Rondo
Nice arguments faggot. Using ad hominem in a lack or arguments is very high iq of you.
In my opinion I don't even have an opinion of you, you are completely irrelevant.
I’m not trying to write something high IQ but you can’t tell me this

Isn’t you fantasising about a life you never had. JFL tbh, keep imagining chad scenarios in your head

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Weights are for incel from what I saw
“Yeah bro cardio only, weight is for incel :soy:
IMG 5667

IMG 5666
IMG 5665

“Oy vey!! You call me incel bloatlord on looksmax.org! Come here!”
IMG 5668

^ actual show name is Mr. Israeli btw :feelshmm:

“Yeah bro I lift, nothing too serious maybe an hour or so 5 times a week”
IMG 5669

It’s really not that deep, easiest thing in the world to build an aesthetic physique which is never a looksmin.

• JFL
Reactions: Quando Rondo
Better then exercising at home, you got people who look after you while ego-lifting

• JFL
The gym I used to go to was like 50% curry for some reason

• +1