Went to gym for first time.

A

Account717

Silver
Never felt so subhuman
How are people so tall, muscular, and so attractive? Literal demi gods compared to me.
Even the girls are often taller and probably stronger.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
if you are incel how do you deal with it? Experiences, thoughts, opinions?

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 8869 and TurkishAscender
Grow and become chad

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
Theyve lifted for longer for muscular. Tall and attractive, yeah over bud

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
not my issue since i do not worry about height

this is why i have a home gym jfl at going to some public gym with all the germs and shit

• JFL
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
"just apemaxx bro!!!!"

this is why i have a home gym jfl at going to some public gym with all the germs and shit
I only have a home gym because insecurity about mogging, germs aren't really a problem since I pick out my eyerocks at school without getting sick. Just wash your hands after shidding and wear an N95 around coofers to be fine if you go to places like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Elvisandreaa
I only have a home gym because insecurity about mogging, germs aren't really a problem since I pick out my eyerocks at school without getting sick. Just wash your hands after shidding and wear an N95 around coofers to be fine if you go to places like that
View attachment 1631782
just wear a face mask while working out bro:smonk:

just wear a face mask while working out bro:smonk:
only if in the dire situation of being around coofers as I said, the niggas that cough wetly nonstop right next to you. Not about asymptomatic transmission shit or whatever. I got Influenza from one of those guys at school a month ago

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
only if in the dire situation of being around coofers as I said, the niggas that cough wetly nonstop right next to you. Not about asymptomatic transmission shit or whatever. I got Influenza from one of those guys at school a month ago
i'm not just talking about covid brah, what if someone has aids and sweats all over the shit, not to mention other pathogens that could be avoided by staying at home jfl at public gyms tbh

• JFL
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
i'm not just talking about covid brah, what if someone has aids and sweats all over the shit, not to mention other pathogens that could be avoided by staying at home jfl at public gyms tbh
valid point on illnesses if there is someone with AIDS spreading norovirus shit germs on the equipment

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Get a home gym if it bothers you that much

Never felt so subhuman
How are people so tall, muscular, and so attractive? Literal demi gods compared to me.
Even the girls are often taller and probably stronger.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
if you are incel how do you deal with it? Experiences, thoughts, opinions?
How old r u?
And what's ur height?
U can get taller for sure.