Went to my 4th meetup event today

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Hit it off with a cute young girl, convinced her to go to a karaoke-kan with me within 10-15 minutes and made out with her but I couldn’t seal the deal because she had to go to work the next morning apparently

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Andromeda88, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2969
Seal the deal Tommrow then?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
She is afraid of the BBC

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Lol at all the cucks who think Japanese girls are sweet and innocent. Most of them do hookups and one night stands daily.

She was bad at French kissing
Lol at all the cucks who think Japanese girls are sweet and innocent. Most of them do hookups and one night stands daily.

They’re very feminine/submissive though

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

>Femoid

>Innocent

Choose one. JFL imagine how naive you have to be to think Women anywhere could be 'innocent'.

And Japanese Women in particular are known as Massive whores. i remember reading an article where it said something like 60% of Japanese Women don't consider sleeping with other Men while in relationship as cheating.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Jack and Deleted member 2969

She was sweet and innocent enough to turn down an aggressive dark skinned man’s invitation to his home

LOL CHINKS AND GOOKS ARE THE MOST UNFAITHFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD. THEY VIEW SEX AS JUST FUN AND FUCK. WHOEVER THEY FANCY. AT LEAST 40% HAVE SOMETHING ON THE SIDE JFL AND EVEN MORE IN OTHER COUNTRIES ABSOLUTELY SUBHUMANS NEED SHARIA LAW

Just BBC down her bro

• +1
Reactions: Jack
If you guys made out and she genuinely enjoyed why would she ghost you?

She seems like the type to get psyched out easily after giving the situation some thought. I’m pretty sexually aggressive by Japanese standards—I had her sitting on my lap, grabbed her tits, etc.—and I’m no chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
She seems like the type to get psyched out easily after giving the situation some thought. I’m pretty sexually aggressive by Japanese standards and I’m no chad
But you are a foreigner. Run high class foreigner game

JFL at you coping

I’m ugly and had no business doing anything more than holding hands with her

I’m ugly
Went to my 4th meetup event today
a cute young girl made out with her

JFL are you retarded or just can't stop bragging you narcy ?
tenor.gif

Make outs are meaningless

Hit it off with a cute young girl, convinced her to go to a karaoke-kan with me within 10-15 minutes and made out with her but I couldn’t seal the deal because she had to go to work the next morning apparently
you're playing a dating sim irl

Just as I predicted. Good “game” is worthless if you don’t have the looks to back it up. She knows what im after but im not good looking for her to take it that far with me

Last edited:
>Femoid

>Innocent

Choose one. JFL imagine how naive you have to be to think Women anywhere could be 'innocent'.

And Japanese Women in particular are known as Massive whores. i remember reading an article where it said something like 60% of Japanese Women don't consider sleeping with other Men while in relationship as cheating.
They fuck their brothers op they are the worst whores