Went to my first real party, 2 unsuccessful attempts at HTBs

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
I got invited from someone, not a friend but he just wanted the party to be full so I went and stayed there for like an hour.

I was standing alone near the back door of the house for the majority since everyone there were like the popular kids.

First girl I tried talking to, standing in the kitchen by herself, she was about 5'4, short black hair, facially a HTB, no ass or boobs tho, I walked up to her and said

"hey, whatchu doing" (yes I said it like that, I was attempting to appear NT)

without looking up she said to me

"just waiting for my friend to get here"

montone voice, but I tried to hit on her

"I like your pants, I have the same pair." (just baggy jeans but I tried to relate)

and this is the brutal part, she said

"I'm not interested if you are trying to get my number"

I didn't even have any words, I just awkwardly laughed and slowly walked to the other side of the house :feelswhy:

the SECOND girl

she was a latina that had a crazy body halo, she was sitting on the steps of the stairs and when I approached her to sit next to her, she shuffled a bit,
that's all I needed to know, I know that type of body language, its not welcoming.

I'm never trying that again.

@not__cel @FaceandBBC @shizuku11111 @ascension @GabachoCopium @Imretarded? @deadstock

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, not__cel, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
I feel sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others
When she tells you that she not interested it’s usually a sign she wants you so next time force urself into her

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln, Costcosuperstore, watah and 4 others
whats ur looks level and iirc ur black right?

Obviously the htb's are gonna reject you dude. Not even worth the risk these days tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln, highschoolmaxxer, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and shizuku11111
Obviously the htb's are gonna reject you dude. Not even worth the risk these days tbh.
shooters shoot, keep coping

im like mid to high mtn, dreadhead halo, 5'11 in lifts, and yea I'm black
damn, 2nd girl must be edgar only, surprised about first girl tho

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, Costcosuperstore and i hear voices
I got invited from someone, not a friend but he just wanted the party to be full so I went and stayed there for like an hour.

I was standing alone near the back door of the house for the majority since everyone there were like the popular kids.

First girl I tried talking to, standing in the kitchen by herself, she was about 5'4, short black hair, facially a HTB, no ass or boobs tho, I walked up to her and said

"I like your pants, I have the same pair." (just baggy jeans but I tried to relate)

I didn't even have any words, I just awkwardly laughed and slowly walked to the other side of the house :feelswhy:

the SECOND girl

she was a latina that had a crazy body halo, she was sitting on the steps of the stairs and when I approached her to sit next to her, she shuffled a bit,
that's all I needed to know, I know that type of body language, its not welcoming.

@not__cel @FaceandBBC @shizuku11111 @ascension @GabachoCopium @Imretarded? @deadstock
Brootal. What are your stats tho (height, race, looks level). And are you a mentalcel?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i hear voices
Just how Du Plessis is gonna shoot Izzy's fucking jaw off with his fist.
man culibao got robbed and thats how my parlay missed, this nigga had some control time in 3rd round and did absolutely nothing with it but whatever, izzy will win just watch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShowerMaxxing
Just how Du Plessis is gonna shoot Izzy's fucking jaw off with his fist.
Adesanya is a great counter puncher du plessis is a reckless brawler.

I only see this fight going three ways:
Du plesis gets caught coming in
Du plesis pressure is too much for Izzy(like Strickland fight)
Du plesis takes him down and chokes him out

Du plesis has been caught and dropped multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FaceandBBC
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and FaceandBBC

the SECOND girl

You’re still incel then bud. Ascend you must