Went to ortho for my slight overbite

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
He said there aren’t any serious problems and that my lower jaw is bigger than my upper jaw which is attractive for a guy. He said that I have a “strong willed chin”.

Anyway I decided to start treatment because he said that my incisors are wearing because of incorrect bite.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
He said there aren’t any serious problems and that my lower jaw is bigger than my upper jaw which is attractive for a guy. He said that I have a “strong willed chin”.

Anyway I decided to start treatment because he said that my incisors are wearing because of incorrect bite.
no matter what you have even if u go there with perfect teeth he's not gonna say no and will take your wallet money.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and diggbicc
no matter what you have even if u go there with perfect teeth he's not gonna say no and will take your wallet money.
I dun already knew that I had bite problems and bros here already told me that

Ortho=Othrodox priest:unsure::unsure::unsure:, how would he be able to help??????

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
What the fuck? Your lower jaw is bigger than your upper and you have an overbite? You mean larger in size not forward projection right

What sort of treatment are you pursuing? Surgery eventually?

• +1
What the fuck? Your lower jaw is bigger than your upper and you have an overbite? You mean larger in size not forward projection right

man your profile picture is so aesthetic fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Going2KillMyself

Wider.

Aligners or braces.

get second opinions make sure they dont jew u out and regret it
I’ve already identified the problem and I know the solution. Worst case scenario he moves my maxilla a little back and my jaw a little forward.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Never go to an ortho they will fuck your whole life up und take your money

• JFL