Went to some huge Japanese manga convention

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Wasn’t my style at all. The cosplaying girls were hot but none of them gave me iois so I didn’t approach any

You are good looking black.
You know looks are all that matter.
Go approach in the bar or club tonight.

You are good looking black.
You know looks are all that matter.
Go approach in the bar or club tonight.

Did yesterday and got burned brutally. I felt awkward and inhibited as fuck, even after 3 drinks. I didn’t belong there. When you’re as ugly as I am chicks will give you iods/an unapproachable resting bitch face from a mile away

Last edited:
Did yesterday and got burned brutally. I felt awkward and inhibited as fuck, even after 3 drinks. I didn’t belong there
i would do everything if my looks were enough.
i think your looks are enough. go bust it again. be confident as fuck as what BBC propaganda portrays in the TV.

i think your looks are enough. go bust it again. be confident as fuck as what BBC propaganda portrays in the TV.

Mine clearly aren’t enough either. Why do you think you get to decide what women are attracted to against all evidence to the contrary

@ChoSeungHui

Mine clearly aren’t enough either. Why do you think you get to decide what women are attracted to against all evidence to the contrary
you are never gonna see them again right?
and i think you are not ugly at all from your face i've seen.
there might be women wants BBC. or start tinder right now why not.

Black people have a hard time in asia because they’re racist as hell.

heard if your tall and blonde in japan, you can literally fuck anyone there upon first glance

Japanese dont cuck to shitty nigger propaganda

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous and pisslord
Jfl trying to get laid comiket. Nigga you're auto dirty pervert otaku if you visit this convo. At least buy some doujins since sad panda is going down.