Went to some social event: results/observations

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
-I could barely hold a conversation; even people with worse Japanese than me did a better job connecting with locals. I seemed retarded and pretty immature for my age: i gave obvious answers to everything and just echoed other people’s opinions

-I ended up talking to a bunch of people that I had zero interest in. I honestly only care about getting laid

-there were like 4 chads there

-I approached one girl with a nice ass, bombarded with questions for 30 seconds and gave up after running out of things to say and noticing that she was slowly inching away from me

-I ended up moving to another bar with a couple of old cel women and a Japanese guy who was raised in the us and didn’t contribute much to the conversation at all

3/10 experience. Definitely won’t be doing it again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BrettyBoy
JFL at you thinking you could slay in japan as a long midfaced black guy

Just travel to a place you can hookermax easily like germany. It's your only hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, toolateforme and Titbot
JFL at you thinking you could slay in japan as a long midfaced black guy

Just travel to a place you can hookermax easily like germany. It's your only hope.

White women are gross, transparent and trashy. I want to slay demure looking Japanese girls who are secretly freaks (95% of them)

White who are into black dudes are gross
Nigger nobody said they were gonna be into you. Especially with that midface.

Just pay the bitches, fuck them and leave.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Advertise your bbc on tinder and some brave japanese girl will take up tje challenge

No thanks. I want validation

I think him socially interacting is good.
Talking to people in foreign bar would be awesome

potato iq if u think you can slay in japan as anything other than a white dude

It was pretty boring/fruitless
When I talk to random person I wish I was good looking so bad. I can make people interested in me so fucking easily.
With this boring face, i often gotta bow myself to initiate conversation.

Your good looking but awkward af it’s legitimately your social skills stop being wierd af

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
-Most English teachers are losers stuck in bumblefuck towns. There’s no point in moving here unless you’re hot or have a decent career

Just be nt strikes again

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back