Went To The Beach Today And Spotted Naked Old Gay Men

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So me, my brother and my high prenatal T friend were walking there when we saw all the naked men. We knew we were at the wrong part of the beach so we tried to find a way out. One old man (pedo) kept staring at me so I stared at him intensely, he didn't stop looking.

So then when I walked a bit further I told him "What zit je nou te kijken kankerhomo?" (What are you looking at cancer faggot?) very loudly and threw my heavy stick at him. He was naked too and after I hit him me and my friends ran away when all the faggots looked up at us.

I felt so nervous, but it felt soooo good scaring him and hitting him with the heavy stick

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, TheChosenChad and Alexanderr
Should have anal raped them

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Newguyaround and Deleted member 685
So me, my brother and my high prenatal T friend were walking there when we saw all the naked men. We knew we were at the wrong part of the beach so we tried to find a way out. One old man (pedo) kept staring at me so I stared at him intensely, he didn't stop looking.

So then when I walked a bit further I told him "What zit je nou te kijken kankerhomo?" (What are you looking at cancer faggot?) very loudly and threw my heavy stick at him. He was naked too and after I hit him me and my friends ran away when all the faggots looked up at us.

I felt so nervous, but it felt soooo good scaring him and hitting him with the heavy stick
Hahahaha wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
High t slayer, hard to kill motherfucker. Keep it up man.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 685
heavy stick is a metaphor for your penis right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and TheChosenChad