Went to the gym at 5 am today to avoid seeing Chads and Stacys

TeaGuy

TeaGuy

Bronze
Going to the gym early in the morning is so much better. No Chads, no Stacys that distract you, mostly gymcels and old people, no waiting times. Going to do this more often in the future.

I srs cant stnad seeing skinyn fat ppl in the gym for some reason, its annoying.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and androidcel
My gym is full of bloated manlet gymcels.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and RichardSpencel
What kinda tea you like @TeaGuy? I like orange pekoe tea with milk. Very soothing and relaxing.

What kinda tea you like @TeaGuy? I like orange pekoe tea with milk. Very soothing and relaxing.
I drink green tea for the most part, matcha tea is also really nice.

I go at midnight-5 am to avoid everyone,my gym is full of dyel fags who scream at the top of their lungs.

I dont mind stacies and chads in the gym. There are few of them in my gym anyway. The main problem are the massive waves of age 40+ normies that occupy all of the shit without really using it. They come in the gym at like 5-6 pm. Seing a guy use 5 kg on a ab crunch machine is annoying, he could just do regular crunches on the floor.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I go at peak time to assert social dominance and piss off all the annoying retards there.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
how tf is a person working out distracting you, that’s literally what the gym is for and don’t say none of that gym intimidatation shit.

A fat ass guy was doing girl push ups next to me and I just continued my workout, 99% of the people don’t care what your doing.

If anything go at the times when most people go to meet new people and potentially make new friends

how tf is a person working out distracting you, that’s literally what the gym is for and don’t say none of that gym intimidatation shit.

A fat ass guy was doing girl push ups next to me and I just continued my workout, 99% of the people don’t care what your doing.

If anything go at the times when most people go to meet new people and potentially make new friends
At normal hours my gym is usually pretty packed and I need some space for some of my exercises. It's just annoying to constantly ask people to move away a bit or to ask them if the spot is free.

I usually go in the morning too because the gym is less packed.