Were Any Of You Losers In High School and Became Normal In College?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I remember my first day of college thinking that things were going to change.

They didn't jfl.

How about you?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and MUSLIMKILLER F16JET
Opposite for me. Was popular in high school only because everyone I went to school was bottom-tier in looks/status; I got utterly mogged to oblivion when I arrived at a party-school college filled with rich chads

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
i was normal in school and now i became very aspie and unfriendly towards people so its the other way around for me

• +1
Was cool in Middle School and then uncooler from there, but now I am really really cool in my adult life. Men all wanna hang and get drinks and chase girls with me

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, MUSLIMKILLER F16JET and SHARK
I was at my peak in elementary school and early middle school. I declined from there because i got into cringy shit like laughing at those disgusting MLG montage parodies when i was like 12. I made a recovery but never was as popular as in elementary school/middle school.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and SHARK
Petsmart

never had any real best friends in highschool but i got along well enough with basically everyone, wasn't bullied or anything, same thing happened in college

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, SHARK and fukmylyf
Popular in highschool and now in college im normal but i am starting to become more populair aswell

• +1
I was at my peak in elementary school and early middle school. I declined from there because i got into cringy shit like laughing at those disgusting MLG montage parodies when i was like 12. I made a recovery but never was as popular as in elementary school/middle school.
I peaked in elementary school. Was actually in the popular group. Year after I was placed in a class with none of my friends and I have been a nobody ever since

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, IWantToMax and Petsmart
wouldn't say I'm normal, but I hang out with the "cool kids" now

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
stfu dumb frogposter

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
get drinks and chase girls with me
tbh those normies are so annoying imo

chasing girls, so cringe

those are the tryhards who still try at 35, descending hard, to "catch an ONS"

I would rather accompany Chad or Aspies, or take the Normies into another enviroment

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and SHARK
Normal in primary school
Loser in secondary school
Loser in sixth form, current day
It is what it is

• +1
Was loser first 2 years of hs, then I transferred and became way more popular at my new school for the last 2 years. Now in college I'm invisible because I avoid socializing.

• +1
Was a loser in HS. Wouldn't call myself a loser now in college but also not normal. I'm on this site afterall.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, IWantToMax, SHARK and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and SHARK
I'm a loser everywhere

• +1
Was a loser till highschool, thought I wasn't one anymore in highschool, lost all my contacts, went to university but skipped 99% of the time because I was too lazy and had other interests at that time. So I quit studying which I was too dumb and ADDish for anyway. Worked as a kiosk clerk temporarily, lost the job, homeless, social welfare and houseless and unemployed until now. Conclusion: born as a loser.

• +1
I was popular in high school a loser in middle school

In college I’m known by a lot of people and have a lot of acquaintances but I just stopped caring about popularity

After awhile it’s bullshit and to much effort to maintain status etc, rather just cruise by being the chill dude everyone knows with a couple close friends

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, SHARK and autistic_tendencies
its weird how that stuff works

in high school its very important some people do ok, a decent sized group do very well and steal the show

in college its important, almost everyone has a good time and can fit it but only a tiny % are at the top

in adult life it doesnt matter after a certain point anyone will hang out with anyone else in the same social strata

youre not going to hang with any CEOs or celebs unless your in that tier but you can be friends with some accounting chad np

• +1
Ugly face and years of isolation follow you everywhere

• +1
Was cool in Middle School and then uncooler from there, but now I am really really cool in my adult life. Men all wanna hang and get drinks and chase girls with me
How can you still be mentally ill dude. Just stop

I've always stuck to myself and my small friend group, but I was certainly demeaned a lot when younger. After losing weight and getting fit that quickly changed, in addition to joining a more academically focused program leading to status being more based on academic progress (same would apply to university, as well as money of course). Wouldn't say I'm popular now, but everyone treats me as a friend and I speak my mind freely both positively and negatively, whilst retaining an actual friend group of only 3 or 4.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I've always stuck to myself and my small friend group, but I was certainly demeaned a lot when younger. After losing weight and getting fit that quickly changed, in addition to joining a more academically focused program leading to status being more based on academic progress (same would apply to university, as well as money of course). Wouldn't say I'm popular now, but everyone treats me as a friend and I speak my mind freely both positively and negatively, whilst retaining an actual friend group of only 3 or 4.
gaypharoah
Aspiring chadlite pseudointellectual.

• JFL
Reactions: gaypharoah
I was in the losers group during HS.I was low inhib as fuck and everyone feared me (I used to be really aggresive, so nobody ever said anything to me). But mu friends were all losers too, and we barely went out to party.

Now in School I'm just one normie among the others. I go out with my friends and I look quite normal and average, but I still get 0 pussy

elementary - cute but dont remember too many girls interested (one had a crush off the top of my head)
middle school - average/below average (no interest)
high school - average/below average (no interest)
first and second year of college - ugly af (no interest)
third year and fourth year of college - discovered the blackpill and ascended (constant validation)

shy and introverted af throughout all of it

4-11 I was in the second “most popular” group but I was low status within it
11-14 I started fucking around in school and became more popular
14-17(current) most social i’ve ever been; invited to parties, events often, get given birthday presents and stuff for free by normie friends. It’s good

I never had much female attention from girls in my school though probably because I was fat for most of it

I was hoping going to uni would be like a second chance for me socially, but I cant recover after high school tbh.

I was hoping going to uni would be like a second chance for me socially, but I cant recover after high school tbh.
its possible bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
a bigger loser in college

I was a loser in highschool.

Never went to university

If by loser you mean getting no female attention then yes I was a complete loser in high school. Then in college I finally got a gf.

Otherwise, I was never a loser in high school because it’s pretty academics oriented, most people were hard working and nice. And I fared very well in most subjects. In university I could study what I love and my life wasn’t that bad either (despite not “slaying”)

No, I got worse in college and then got even more worse after I graduated from college. And now, there's no "next academic program" to progress to where I can hope that things will become better

I will probably increase my loserness tenfold when i get all my surgeries

Always had decent social life ( had friends, went to parties etc) but never had any girls interested