We're getting a new ER in 18 years

iblamechico

iblamechico

Platinum
Screenshot 2024 06 23 12 40 14 78

Your HAPA son will grow up to be the next ER bro I'm proud of him already

• Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Just because you'd be a loser that couldn't get no slit if you happened to be Asian doesn't mean everyone else would be that way too. Step out of your own shit box world and smell the roses.

Can't wait for him to make people like you seethe.

"Life's not fair. How come someone like him can hot get girls when I can't get shit.", lol.

ER's dad was a pussy. Would have been appalled to see a post like that. That's why his son turned out to be such a weak whiney cunt.

Just because you'd be a loser that couldn't get no slit if you happened to be Asian doesn't mean everyone else would be that way too. Step out of your own shit box world and smell the roses.

Can't wait for him to make people like you seethe.

"Life's not fair. How come someone like him can hot get girls when I can't get shit.", lol.
Calm down bruv I said I'm proud of him

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
War is a high risk high reward game. All is fair in love and war. Brutalize the enemy male soldiers and rape the enemy female soldiers.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Calm down bruv I said I'm proud of him
He won't have any problems. I've known plenty of hapas and full blooded Asians here stateside that were very good with women. ER had a weak father that was ruled over by the women in his life. I'm the exact opposite. More like Chris Benoit minus the brain damage.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
He will become the next Alex Schlab

• +1
Reactions: Jova