We’re just animals

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Everyone that cries about being an incel. I’m sorry but we’re just animals like every other animal. In wolf packs only the Alpha male and female get to reproduce. In Gorillas and Chimps the alpha gets all the females. No difference in humans. If you’re not the top dog you won’t get to reproduce. We are smart enough to realize this so we suffer. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Golang, Oculorum and 18 others
it is what it is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingHard, BigBoy, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
Better luck next time, gotta reincarnationmax

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
thats why i chase status and money

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
my theory is always right
life is evil, if u dont agree idk then

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Yes , but no. Societally should we let only good looking males reproduce even though it is our intelligence which brought us civilization. Also shouldn't the same hold true for women why are ugly women allowed to reproduced even though they will in turn prouduce more ugly men so your answer is cucked. We are a tribe and if the alpha doesn't agree with us you know what happens to dictators don't you.

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Hades, BigBoy and 1 other person
This is rough, because for a time it wasn’t this way. More men got with more women because they all had to, because resources weren’t as abundant, and because of informational arbitrage (i.e. now women can know, thanks to the internet, that their options are theoretically limitless.)

Civilization has actually regressed for once as a function of time and technological advancement. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This is rough, because for a time it wasn’t this way. More men got with more women because they all had to, because resources weren’t as abundant, and because of informational arbitrage (i.e. now women can know, thanks to the internet, that their options are theoretically limitless.)

Civilization has actually regressed for once as a function of time and technological advancement. :feelsrope:
Definitively we are directing ourselves to the End.
The richest civilization, yet the more frustrated one.
The fear of all wisdom men always was healthiness, not poverty.
They were right.
It never began.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
animals don't have a spirit, that's why they can't speak

Just be confident bro.

Everyone that cries about being an incel. I’m sorry but we’re just animals like every other animal. In wolf packs only the Alpha male and female get to reproduce. In Gorillas and Chimps the alpha gets all the females. No difference in humans. If you’re not the top dog you won’t get to reproduce. We are smart enough to realize this so we suffer. It is what it is
I agree. The issue is when genetic shit women pollute Chad's genes by using makeup, producing more incels.

This is counterproductive with evolution, and the reason why natural looks are declining and why our ancestors were objectively better looking than us (had better bones).

We should ban makeup and plastic surgery. Hitler was right about eugenics.

Yes , but no. Societally should we let only good looking males reproduce even though it is our intelligence which brought us civilization. Also shouldn't the same hold true for women why are ugly women allowed to reproduced even though they will in turn prouduce more ugly men so your answer is cucked. We are a tribe and if the alpha doesn't agree with us you know what happens to dictators don't you.
Wat?
I agree. The issue is when genetic shit women pollute Chad's genes by using makeup, producing more incels.

This is counterproductive with evolution, and the reason why natural looks are declining and why our ancestors were objectively better looking than us (had better bones).

We should ban makeup and plastic surgery. Hitler was right about eugenics.
Retarded

thought we established that?