we’re so fucking back

S

Sasarazza

Iron
IMG 6347
IMG 6347 WERE SO BACK BABY THE GIRL WHO REJECTED ME ASKED ME ON A DATE TOMORROW I MADE IT IM THE ULTIMATE MOGGER🥹🥹🥹🔥🔥🔥🔥👏👏👏👏

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
i hope you find a woman who genuinely loves you like i did bro
I didn‘t mean to insult you bro but meant to be careful. If she already "rejected" you and then took you back later this should atleast make you a bit skeptic.
But I hope you make it nonetheless.

Non-incel tales DNRD

I didn‘t mean to insult you bro but meant to be careful. If she already "rejected" you and then took you back later this should atleast make you a bit skeptic.
But I hope you make it nonetheless.
she didn’t really reject me, she had trauma from her first relationship and wasn’t ready to be in one again, i had moved on then she texted me asking me to go out this week

• +1
she didn’t really reject me, she had trauma from her first relationship and wasn’t ready to be in one again, i had moved on then she texted me asking me to go out this week
Okay, good luck dude I wish you well.
But always keep in mind that you shouldn’t sacrifice your own well being or dignity to keep a girl happy or satisfied. If that moment (ever) comes.

Okay, good luck dude I wish you well.
But always keep in mind that you shouldn’t sacrifice your own well being or dignity to keep a girl happy or satisfied. If that moment (ever) comes.
thanks dude, can’t believe someone on org actually cares also what does dnrd mean

• +1