Were under or over a million hapas born before the year 2000 from american GIs or SEAmaxxers you think

Were more or less than 1 million hapas born from vietnam to 2000

• less

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • more

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
JohnMelmoth

JohnMelmoth

Iron
I get that they're gonna be more common soon but idk

2021 stats show that there are less than a million WMAF marriages in America
Screenshot 20231103 174113

Let's highball it, and say there's a million if we add the ones in Europe, Asia and SEA....
That would still make it barely over a million TODAY

Before the 2000s things were different and Asian women were less numerous in America.
Korea and China were still somewhat undeveloped and White Americans were still adopting little Asian kids as charity...

I severely doubt their numbers were superior

Plus we have the numbers. In Vietnam there were about 15 thousands births from American soldiers, if we add Japanese war brides thar number goes to 60 thousands and adding Korean ones, it still doesn't reach 100k marriages

Hapas are a very recent phenomenon, but there are were some exceptional ones in history

Charles J. Pedersen
Tahio Koki
And Geirmund Heljarskinn are some of the earliest hapas worth their name

View attachment 2531459
Let's highball it, and say there's a million if we add the ones in Europe, Asia and SEA....

Before the 2000s things were different and Asian women were less numerous in America.
Korea and China were still somewhat undeveloped and White Americans were still adopting little Asian kids as charity...

Plus we have the numbers. In Vietnam there were about 15 thousands births from American soldiers, if we add Japanese war brides thar number goes to 60 thousands and adding Korean ones, it still doesn't reach 100k marriages

Hapas are a very recent phenomenon, but there are were some exceptional ones in history

Charles J. Pedersen
Tahio Koki
I still don't understand why that retard made this TikTok video, it's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen

His autistic low-high-low-high timbre jumps still make me laugh to this day, it just makes him seem so fucking mad

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I still don't understand why that retard made this TikTok video, it's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen

His autistic low-high-low-high timbre still makes me laugh to this day, it just makes him seem so fucking mad
Agree

And he was seething, because his wife is a bottom LTB that even White Americucks with zero standards rejected

Though I'm glad he did make the video, because he is quiting actual government statistics and he linked them.
It always has some degree of importance if some random influencer highlights it.
Especially one who fancies himself as a statistics guy

And he was seething, because his wife is a bottom LTB that even White Americucks with zero standards rejected
Over for me if I don't even get that.
You just know that she had millions of white exes anyway and they thought that she was too much for LTR...
Though I'm glad he did make the video, because he is quiting actual government statistics and he linked them.
It always has some degree of importance if some random influencer highlights it.
Especially one who fancies himself as a statistics guy
Most people who know about it just think that it's funny, no one takes miscegenation seriously anymore, and if anything even the racist types are into it (and way more than the baseline I should add).
You still see one or two soylibs virtue signaling about how Asians being emasculated is further manifestation/proof of le racisme but they still have white boyfriends too so I don't care.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
View attachment 2531459

Charles J. Pedersen
Tahio Koki
do you think there will be more hapas sooner. or less.

View attachment 2531459

Charles J. Pedersen
Tahio Koki
i see hapa shit worldwide tho as well.

do you think its more subhumans seamaxxxing or angry military types who are unstable.
which of the two.

View attachment 2531459

Charles J. Pedersen
Tahio Koki
would you go as far as to say hapas make up less than 5% on this incel site as well?

Curry M Curry F for me bhai
Bollywood Indian GIF by SAATH MN

why less.

aer hapas low sentience or the military fathers make them hyper normies.
How many hapas can you name outside of Elliot 10 years ago? How many can you tag on this site? How many actually showed themselves and aren't LARPing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back