Were you ever approached by a girl?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
No need to brag, just tell me if it happened.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and BrettyBoy
My last gf randomly approached me and gave me a complement and it all went from there. Had I not been in a good mood that day, I'd probably be high inhib and not even ask her for her contact. Anyway, that girl was pure trash and I broke up with her because I didn't enjoy being around her.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy and Lil_KINJA
12 years ago

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
A few times, only in clubs so far

no myself
no female

Twice. To retarded to escalate to something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
This site isn't chads.me

• +1
Yes. Only twice though.

It happens, both drunk settings and sober settings like a store

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
In 5th grade this annoying chubby Asian girl would always follow me and try to hang out with me for some reason. She said she liked me too.

My last gf randomly approached me and gave me a complement and it all went from there. Had I not been in a good mood that day, I'd probably be high inhib and not even ask her for her contact. Anyway, that girl was pure trash and I broke up with her because I didn't enjoy being around her.

Because you're not goodlooking enough

Once in third Grade, once in 5th grade, lots in Highschool, never now.

Yes just twice

Because you're not goodlooking enough
The girl seemed really obsessed with me but I did not find her attractive at all. She was slightly below average.

Few times, but i was also bulied by one foid so...

I was approached by multiple girls last year, junior year. 5 total, two of them legit gave me a note with both of their numbers on it even though I never said a word in that class lol

Last edited:
  • Woah
Depends on what you mean by “approached”

Few times, but i was also bulied by one foid so...
can't get bullied by a foid unless she calles you a limpdick and has a proof of it

can't get bullied by a foid unless she calles you a limpdick and has a proof of it
she called me pitifull without a reason and she said i have no firends. Also when i wanted to borrow a pan she didn't gave me. She was disgusted by my acne. Once i heard that she talke about me with other foids "he will never have gf or wife" she said
I was approached by multiple girls last year, junior year. 5 total, two of them legit gave me a note with both of their numbers on it even though I never said a word in that class lol
slayer

I took a winter class at community college and asked a girl from my group project out. She basically rejected me and said 'we can hang out at school' and I said yea text me when you want to meet up.

She didn't text me the next week, but the week after I started a new class and bam she was right there in the same class as me. I walked by her saying nothing the first day but the second day she asked if I wanted to hang out. I said text me and she never did jfl so eventually I had to ask her and bla bla bla she friendzoned me when I asked her on a date at the end of the semester. I think she only asked in order to break the awkwardness that we ended up in the same class.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Lil_KINJA, AccountName3190 and 1 other person
Yes, truecels are popular in 2019

Yeah this Latina Stacy said I looked cute in front of her friends and this hot blonde girl stared at me everyday while I was studycelling in the school library. Another tall Latina Stacy said she liked me too, she was light skinned and super hot tbh. Then this Becky in my class said she liked my art even though it was dog shit tbh.

Last edited:
I dmed a girl once for hw and after that she kept giving me iois. I didn't take them because I wasn't sure. Looking back now she definately liked me. She was ugly but she smv mogged me.

Yeah this Latina Stacy said I looked cute in front of her friends and this hot blonde girl stared at me everyday. Another tall Latina Stacy said she liked me too, she was light skinned and super hot tbh
Frauders.net

Yeah this Latina Stacy said I looked cute in front of her friends and this hot blonde girl stared at me everyday. Another tall Latina Stacy said she liked me too, she was light skinned and super hot tbh
Slayer.net

Yes, tho my lifestyle might have alot to do with it

Slayer.net

I dmed a girl once for hw and after that she kept giving me iois. I didn't take them because I wasn't sure. Looking back now she definately liked me. She was ugly but she smv mogged me.

Frauders.net

I'm only PSL 5 bro, I am not a slayer but this actually happened and I have a lot more ioi stories, just be average is legit. This stuff happened in sophomore year and now I'm going to 11th

Only by jbs when I was in school

I'm only PSL 5 bro, I am not a slayer but this actually happened and I have a lot more ioi stories, just be average is legit. This stuff happened in sophomore year and now I'm going to 11th
averge slayer (faceandLMS voice)

Yes but I never know how to escalate irl tbh. All my LTR/casual sex started online.

I took a winter class at community college and asked a girl from my group project out. She basically rejected me and said 'we can hang out at school' and I said yea text me when you want to meet up.

She didn't text me the next week, but the week after I started a new class and bam she was right there in the same class as me. I walked by her saying nothing the first day but the second day she asked if I wanted to hang out. I said text me and she never did jfl so eventually I had to ask her and bla bla bla she friendzoned me when I asked her on a date at the end of the semester. I think she only asked in order to break the awkwardness that we ended up in the same class.

Fuck, this is so similar to my scenario only it was the other way around which makes it even more bizarre: a girl in my project group kept texting and initiating shit with me. I thought she was developing interest as she eventually suggested we need to hang out sometimes during the summer. I agreed and asked her if she fancies me, and she now acts shocked on how I could possibly took it as romantic interest JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SHARK
Fuck, this is so similar to my scenario only it was the other way around which makes it even more bizarre: a girl in my project group kept texting and initiating shit with me. I thought she was developing interest as she eventually suggested we need to hang out sometimes during the summer. I agreed and asked her if she fancies me, and she now acts shocked on how I could possibly took it as romantic interest JFL.
rape her or go ER

• Love it
Reactions: SHARK
Not a good look. I just can't comprehend why she wanted hang out with me alone if she finds me sexually repulsive.
put a knife on her throath, she will sign everything.

Yea around 3 or 4 times. This was in highschool days. Didn't lead to anywhere cuz I didn't escalate / was not interested. Looking back I think I should have tho .

No approach for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
when i was like 9yr old, yeah.
its all.

yes 10 times but 1 was 5 years ago and 1-2 were probably not meant in an attractive way (2 girls seemed like they only wanted me to pay for their drink and 2 just sat next to me on a bench midnight but one was fat and the other had a boyfriend eventho they had conflicts on that day so she maybe wanted to cheat)

other 9 were all on this year, 2 asking for number, 1 asked if i wanted to drink with her at a bar, and 2 asked me if i want to sit with them and eat candy (rejected all 10 btw)

ps: cold approached 1 girl in my life and shes my gf now.

Last edited:
yes 10 times but 1 was 5 years ago and 1-2 were probably not meant in an attractive way (2 girls seemed like they only wanted me to pay for their drink and 2 just sat next to me on a bench midnight but one was fat and the other had a boyfriend eventho they had conflicts on that day so she maybe wanted to cheat)

other 9 were all on this year, 2 asking for number, 1 asked if i wanted to drink with her at a bar, and 2 asked me if i want to sit with them and eat candy (rejected all 10 btw)

ps: cold approached 1 girl in my life and shes my gf now.

What do you need to do in a bar to get ioi's or approached? Be there by yourself drinking at the counter, or being a obnoxious party beast with your male buddys?