Were you raised by a single mother/weak father figure?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Were you raised by a singlemother/had a weak father figure in the house?

A father that isn't present very often/does not have aggression? For me, it was weak father figure. I love him, but he constantly got pushed around by mom and played video games and stuff like that. Diagnosed with low T. Worked as a manager at a business. Worked hard but not a very good father figure, no way I was going to be chad with him.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Single mum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Similar to you op, I love him but he’s no role model

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

World biggest lion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
my father was an aggressive drunktard who beat me up everytime he felt annoyed or when he was drunk again for no fucking reason
of course i hate him for that but im a little bit thankful for having such a dad instead of a low t cuck
with a cuck as dad i would probably sit on reddit right now and chat about feminism or some shit

• +1
No, I wasn't. Jfl, being raised in a non broken home creates ruined kids now. Being raised in a broken home is the norm tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1476
my dad is a bitch. I beat him up when I was 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Hades, Zeta ascended and 2 others
No my father is based and he even expresses blackpilled thoughts every now and then

• +1
Single mom, Chad abusive father.

• +1
Raised by a single mother since 12 years old

Yes, my father was a cuck who constantly got humiliated by my abusive mother.

You can probably guess how I turned out.

Dad is a religous beta male that instilled zero masculinity in me

No, I wasn't. Jfl, being raised in a non broken home creates ruined kids now. Being raised in a broken home is the norm tbh
It's because we no longer have a need for low testosterone men. Girls raised in homes like that are basically modern day disney princesses, every man wants to get in their pants. But the men raised in those homes... better pray they can run prettyboy game or else it's OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
It's because we no longer have a need for low testosterone men. Girls raised in homes like that are basically modern day disney princesses, every man wants to get in their pants. But the men raised in those homes... better pray they can run prettyboy game or else it's OVER.
High iq. Basically everything that is good for a girl is bad for a boy and vice versa.

My mom was a mental fucked person, my father is a narcissistic feminine subhuman, I only like my Chad uncle.

he wasn’t a beta but not that present

i had very high t grandad who would force me off video games, fight him and my cousin and go on runs and weight lift logs in the forest Lol

My dad was an abusive alcoholic

• +1
My father allowed my mother to verbally abuse him, me and my siblings without giving a shit

My Daddy has outlived my mom by 30 years so far .

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Were you raised by a singlemother/had a weak father figure in the house?

A father that isn't present very often/does not have aggression? For me, it was weak father figure. I love him, but he constantly got pushed around by mom and played video games and stuff like that. Diagnosed with low T. Worked as a manager at a business. Worked hard but not a very good father figure, no way I was going to be chad with him.
I have the opposite in a way
Doesn't really acknowledge looksmaxxing
Kinda bluepilled
But very strict and controlling
Not a good combo