Were you the irrelevant invisible person in class?

Joshrc

Joshrc

Diamond
When i was in HS i was basically the invisible person in class. No one talks to me literal 0 interaction except if the teacher calls me of course. And when i try to fit in a friend group and try to speak, share my idea or just tell a joke i either get IGNORED, somebody tries to correct me and everybody turns against me or they go silent and looks at me with disgust. This is when i was a fat cuck trucel. Brutal days man, brutal days.

i remember going home going to my room laying in the bed thinking every night of killing my self everyday because of 0 interaction. I try to interact with other people but they just reply 1 word and goes away to their other friends.

cant be NT if you have 0 friends to start with and your fat. But ive ascended now to skinny LTN and hangouts with my GL friends and finally became NT

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, slavicpsycho, noonespecial and 7 others
Once you meet them and know them personally one by one you realize how irrelevant it was to be ignored by such people, and that in fact it was a blessing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Captain Mog, Mewton, Autismcel and 3 others
Same, in HS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Joshrc
no, literally everyone knew me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Andremln, FUE Mogger, Mewton and 2 others
I was the autistic quiet kid who kept stimming violently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Mewton, ihearvoices and 1 other person
Dnr I was class clown

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1 and Joshrc
When i was in HS i was basically the invisible person in class. No one talks to me literal 0 interaction except if the teacher calls me of course. And when i try to fit in a friend group and try to speak, share my idea or just tell a joke i either get IGNORED, somebody tries to correct me and everybody turns against me or they go silent and looks at me with disgust. This is when i was a fat cuck trucel. Brutal days man, brutal days.

i remember going home going to my room laying in the bed thinking every night of killing my self everyday because of 0 interaction. I try to interact with other people but they just reply 1 word and goes away to their other friends.

cant be NT if you have 0 friends to start with and your fat. But ive ascended now to skinny LTN and hangouts with my GL friends and finally became NT
I was known but a in-betweener

• Hmm...
Reactions: Joshrc
I was the quiet kid in class but people always took the conversation with me even Girls aswell i was quiet but popular in school

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
both middle school and HS, any sort of group chat on the playground whenever I chimed in (which was rare anyway) it was if no one acknowledged what I said, sometimes I wondered if I was even physically real.

HS was like this, like I just had a sign over my head like PRETEND LIKE I DONT EXIST

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, FUE Mogger, mug and 2 others
I had 25 girls in my class i was a sex slave, a martyr of revolution

I was the quiet kid in class but people always took the conversation with me even Girls aswell i was quiet but popular in school
You must be good looking bhai

Quiet but GL = cute introvert

Subhuman quiet kid= antisocial

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Nah, I was actually super well liked by everyone. I still keep in touch with most of my classmates and a few of them are my best friend. Guys tend to love me in general irl , it's the foids who hate me.

Edit: I went to an all boys high school btw, thank God

• Woah
both middle school and HS, any sort of group chat on the playground whenever I chimed in (which was rare anyway) it was if no one acknowledged what I said, sometimes I wondered if I was even physically real.

HS was like this, like I just had a sign over my head like PRETEND LIKE I DONT EXIST
getting ignored is the most suifuel thing ever tbh

nah i was well known lil bro

• Woah
Nah, I was actually super well liked by everyone. I still keep in touch with most of my classmates and a few of them are my best friend. Guys tend to love me in general irl , it's the foids who hate me.

Edit: I went to an all boys high school btw, thank God
What would u rate urself bhai

Described my life and nothing has changed.

• So Sad
Nope, people have always liked me, i was usually one of the top 5 more popular guys in my classroom and top 20% in my school if i had to take a guess, im a fat mtn but im NT and also in the football team, also my parents are rich so i have a very nice car and clothes.

I used to bully people until 6th grade but i changed to not be seen as an asshole

• Woah