West Africans vs East Africans

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Which of the two groups mogs the other?

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and thecel
West. Simply ask yourself what kind of African Tyrone looks like. Tyrone descended from West Africans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, BeenLMSsinceMSN, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
west African trans woman with 8-inch dick > all

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
west africans. but it depends a lot

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Which of the two groups mogs the other?
West obviously. They’re bigger and stronger also they dont have gummy buck teeth and their skulls don’t make up 80% of their face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
West easily, never have I ever heard anyone refer to eastern africans as "moggers"

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, Deleted member 14262 and fauxfox
West. Simply ask yourself what kind of African Tyrone looks like. Tyrone descended from West Africans.
west africans. but it depends a lot
West obviously. They’re bigger and stronger also they dont have gummy buck teeth and their skulls don’t make up 80% of their face.
West easily, never have I ever heard anyone refer to eastern africans as "moggers"
East Africans heightmog though. Plus we look higher class with caucasoid bone structure. I think we win in terms of prettyboy look whereas west Africans win in masc look.
Like I'm East African and when I was lean girls often called me cute/heartthrob.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh and IThinkImAboutToROPE
East Africans have better looking women I think and are actually taller on average than west Africans. Ethiopia is the only African country that has never been colonized as well. People talking about “muh bbc” in West Africa, but it’s actually pretty rare to find actual big good looking Tyrones in West without them looking too ogre. With all factors considered, East definitely Mogs West.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, zeshama, Moggie and 3 others
black women mog western guerillas to oblivion and back

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
East Africans have better looking women I think and are actually taller on average than west Africans. Ethiopia is the only African country that has never been colonized as well. People talking about “muh bbc” in West Africa, but it’s actually pretty rare to find actual big good looking Tyrones in West without them looking too ogre. With all factors considered, East definitely Mogs West.
east africa iq mogs west africa easily, also even though ethiopia was never colonised there were still some raids from the british and the italians took eritrea

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and IThinkImAboutToROPE
East Africans heightmog though. Plus we look higher class with caucasoid bone structure. I think we win in terms of prettyboy look whereas west Africans win in masc look.
Like I'm East African and when I was lean girls often called me cute/heartthrob.
the "caucasoid" bone structure seems to be a double edged sword for most eastern africans, But the ones who have a perfect balance are indeed moggers

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Moggie
@piratemogger thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
@piratemogger thoughts?
East africans are taller, more caucasoid, and have lighter skin. West africans are stronger, have media halo + fit the BBC stereotype

Its classic case of prettyboy vs masc. Average west african mogs average east african but a Chad east african is unmoggable.

No west african could match up to this somali chad facially imo

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, zeshama and Xangsane
what part of EA

West for guys east for girls

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Women:
East = face
West = body

Men:
West for both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14262

east africa iq mogs west africa easily, also even though ethiopia was never colonised there were still some raids from the british and the italians took eritrea
Mussolini successfully invaded Ethiopia in the 1930's though. Though they were never taken during the scramble for Africa.

West for men, east for women

Africa-region-map.jpg

East africans are taller, more caucasoid, and have lighter skin. West africans are stronger, have media halo + fit the BBC stereotype

Its classic case of prettyboy vs masc. Average west african mogs average east african but a Chad east african is unmoggable.

Many west African Tyrone’s brutally mogg him stop this insane cope Broderick Hunter for instance

They don’t IQ mogg west Africans, igbos single handedly IQ mogg all blacks on the planet and they are Nigerians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and TheAbyssinian

D1497948 D8D5 4E71 9E31 260FBE7B60C3
Mogged

He is mid

West African are usually better looking wAllah