West Eurasian Hunter Gatherer (WHG) ancestry directly correlates with how Chad one is

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
WHG were the only group in the Neolithic to have blue eyes and a Cro magnon phenotype.
KMO 111307 08348 1 t218 144834

Here's a recosntruction of a Labrana whg man from spain. Dont tell me this isnt chad.
100% of all found WHG had genes responsible for blue colored eyes, and they had cro-magnoid phenotype skeletons.
In Europe, there was another Neolithic group, the Ancient North Eurasian Hunter Gatherers. Those were a lot more incel.
ANEs had no genes responsible for light eyes what so ever because they relied heavily on fishing rather than hunting.
Sunghir

Here's a reconstruction of a Sunghir ANE boy from Central Russia (Vladimir Oblast).
 47021484  mg 0199 1

Here's a reconstruction of a Kosteniki ANE man from Central Russia (Voronezh Oblast)
Another group of Europeans were the Anatolian Neolithic Farmers.
Those were typical wog Augricanoid black hair and eyed saint blackops2cel type of incels.
141031 web0

^ Here's an Anatolian Farmer.

Basically what Im saying is, the "Chadness" of one's natural phenotype directly correlates with the amount of West Eurasian Hunter Gatherer (WHG) ancestry that you have.
HaakEtAlpage23Crop

"Yamnaya" is a mixture of EHG and CHG, whereas EHG is a mixture of WHG and ANE, and CHG is a variation of basal Eurasian from which ANE also comes from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, noor and Feminineboi
WHG were the only group in the Neolithic to have blue eyes and a Cro magnon phenotype.
View attachment 440361
Here's a recosntruction of a Labrana whg man from spain. Dont tell me this isnt chad.
100% of all found WHG had genes responsible for blue colored eyes, and they had cro-magnoid phenotype skeletons.
In Europe, there was another Neolithic group, the Ancient North Eurasian Hunter Gatherers. Those were a lot more incel.
ANEs had no genes responsible for light eyes what so ever because they relied heavily on fishing rather than hunting.
View attachment 440364
Here's a reconstruction of a Sunghir ANE boy from Central Russia (Vladimir Oblast).
View attachment 440365
Here's a reconstruction of a Kosteniki ANE man from Central Russia (Voronezh Oblast)
Another group of Europeans were the Anatolian Neolithic Farmers.
Those were typical wog Augricanoid black hair and eyed saint blackops2cel type of incels.
View attachment 440366
^ Here's an Anatolian Farmer.

Basically what Im saying is, the "Chadness" of one's natural phenotype directly correlates with the amount of West Eurasian Hunter Gatherer (WHG) ancestry that you have.
View attachment 440369
"Yamnaya" is a mixture of EHG and CHG, whereas EHG is a mixture of WHG and ANE, and CHG is a variation of basal Eurasian from which ANE also comes from.

I thought it was the yamnaya that was the chad race what ever all i'm saying is i wish the aryans would have wiped out the curry population in the older generations the Neolithic iranian farmers did with the hunter gather populations of mohenjadaro yamnaya should have replaced ours dammit the yamnaya looked like chads as well

SHG people had blue eyes too