West Europe is for making money only, your meant to return home, and why you should. migrantcels all gtfih

UnderPressure

UnderPressure

Bronze
(TRACK)

This is for people whos family has moved to the Blue countries in the last 20 years!

If your parents comes from the Red and is living in the Blue it is best you move home, and I will explain why.

Money Worth

Why would you not live as a richcel in your home country? You will get more money worth, most likely, either way if anything gets bad you can dip back to the blue and make money again if you blow it like a retard. You will probably have a lot of time and money to do what the fuck ever, go on dates, play your games, go out, travel around the country, visit family.

Less Competition

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Men from the Red, are less attractive than the native people of the blue. There is less people trying to make themself look as good as possible, spamming filters, on dating apps, and obviously because of genetic purposes. You will have very little competition, especially if you looksmaxxed. Not only that these countries are more poor, so why the fuck would they go on dating apps to post pictures of themselves if they have shit camera quality where they look ugly :lul::lul: this means women look for raw connection in public, school, work, and through family, and when you come home either way to visit your uncle or who the fuck ever lives there, they will hype you up usually if your single to arrange some shit. I speak from prior experience, and I'm sure many can relate when visiting back home. These niggas don't know shit about steroids most likely, they dont know shit about minoxidil, like what the actual fuck are you doing.

Women also are less filtered out, and they don't cake face. I am aware East European women wear makeup for example, and are hot asf usually, but a lot of their beauty is natural and it isn't fucking cake face makeup, but nice aesthetic makeup usually. Unlike if you scroll through Yubo on the blue countries you will see so much cakefaces, dont mix with those utermenschen and ruin your genes, even your shitskin dick doesn't deserve to be in a subhumans latina pussy just because she can makeup fraud.

Shorter Men

Men are usually shorter in the red, so you can height mog everyone more often even if your 5'7 :soy: this will be good for your confidence, and since most of them aren't on fucking tiktok seeing shoe lifts being recommended to them, you can abuse those too.

People will treat you like a King

Pretty self explainatory, it won't even be you needing to get yourself out your comfort zone, I explained on my thread before on past experiences how you have family, social circles, back home without knowing, and how people interact with you more even in such anti-social societies like east europe, you will be talked to so much. Its quite fucking depressing that I have had more positive interactions with strangers or even people in East Europe, the place known to be doomer and depressing, than I have had in the last 3 years in the UK.

From A Crime-full disgusting Area? Move to a nice part!

If you are from the slums of Mumbai, theres no worry, there are more cleaner less shitty parts of India, including places like Goa. Or where the fuck ever. Anyways we know where the nice parts are :) Countries in gray, exlcuding USA and some of the gulf states, are at war, or overall there is not enough good closeted areas, you will still feel like living in a third world shit hole, not atleast a second world place where you atleast slay and live a nice life. Theres no purpose in trying to live in a nice area in Haiti because even the presidents can't stay at his palace there, so what makes you think you could?

Accent Halo

You will literally have a halo for speaking in a broken version of your own fucking language because they will tell you lived some time in a western nation. Always a halo.

SMV

Let's say you got your beta bux, enough to live pretty nicely for 2 years even, you are probably one of richest people in your area, considering you ascended one of the best looking, probably one of the best frames because these niggas either abuse steroids until they look hideous and for ego, or don't know they exist at all, you have read all the looksmax guides on how to smell like a god.

It isn't a competition on how much fucking bodies you can rack up. Marry a stacy, and hey maybe your kids you grow up may be Chads so they can grow up in the West with insane advantages. Geomaxxing doesn't have to be there for you to ruin your genes and marry some mid girl and live off having sex with a bunch of hoes because you can't pull in the west - it could just be returning your roots, and securing good looking kids, and a happier life with family.

Move back home. Not only will usually the native people of the countries thank you, sometimes they may even pay you like Sweden is doing jfl :lul:

And don't believe me if you don't want to, Polish people are doing this in mass from the UK , and I have heard many positive stories. If this shit wasn't happening a large percentage of non-natives in the blue would not be going back home to the red jfl

And if your experience is shit, its okay you just had a holiday back home, you can move back to the blue. Why don't you atleast try it? Thug it out at a job for 1 year, or make money from your home, its not a big commitment I am asking you to do.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, DNRDniggerking, BoredPrince and 10 others
Exciting thread.
Will nap with my thumb in my mouth
And other thumb in my ass.
Goodnight :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man
I'm from blue and moved to red

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, truthhurts, DNRDniggerking and 6 others
(TRACK)

This is for people whos family has moved to the Blue countries in the last 20 years!

View attachment 3254885

If your parents comes from the Red and is living in the Blue it is best you move home, and I will explain why.

Money Worth

Why would you not live as a richcel in your home country? You will get more money worth, most likely, either way if anything gets bad you can dip back to the blue and make money again if you blow it like a retard. You will probably have a lot of time and money to do what the fuck ever, go on dates, play your games, go out, travel around the country, visit family.

Less Competition

I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Men from the Red, are less attractive than the native people of the blue. There is less people trying to make themself look as good as possible, spamming filters, on dating apps, and obviously because of genetic purposes. You will have very little competition, especially if you looksmaxxed. Not only that these countries are more poor, so why the fuck would they go on dating apps to post pictures of themselves if they have shit camera quality where they look ugly :lul::lul: this means women look for raw connection in public, school, work, and through family, and when you come home either way to visit your uncle or who the fuck ever lives there, they will hype you up usually if your single to arrange some shit. I speak from prior experience, and I'm sure many can relate when visiting back home. These niggas don't know shit about steroids most likely, they dont know shit about minoxidil, like what the actual fuck are you doing.

Women also are less filtered out, and they don't cake face. I am aware East European women wear makeup for example, and are hot asf usually, but a lot of their beauty is natural and it isn't fucking cake face makeup, but nice aesthetic makeup usually. Unlike if you scroll through Yubo on the blue countries you will see so much cakefaces, dont mix with those utermenschen and ruin your genes, even your shitskin dick doesn't deserve to be in a subhumans latina pussy just because she can makeup fraud.

Shorter Men

Men are usually shorter in the red, so you can height mog everyone more often even if your 5'7 :soy: this will be good for your confidence, and since most of them aren't on fucking tiktok seeing shoe lifts being recommended to them, you can abuse those too.

Pretty self explainatory, it won't even be you needing to get yourself out your comfort zone, I explained on my thread before on past experiences how you have family, social circles, back home without knowing, and how people interact with you more even in such anti-social societies like east europe, you will be talked to so much. Its quite fucking depressing that I have had more positive interactions with strangers or even people in East Europe, the place known to be doomer and depressing, than I have had in the last 3 years in the UK.

If you are from the slums of Mumbai, theres no worry, there are more cleaner less shitty parts of India, including places like Goa. Or where the fuck ever. Anyways we know where the nice parts are :) Countries in gray, exlcuding USA and some of the gulf states, are at war, or overall there is not enough good closeted areas, you will still feel like living in a third world shit hole, not atleast a second world place where you atleast slay and live a nice life. Theres no purpose in trying to live in a nice area in Haiti because even the presidents can't stay at his palace there, so what makes you think you could?

Accent Halo

You will literally have a halo for speaking in a broken version of your own fucking language because they will tell you lived some time in a western nation. Always a halo.

SMV

Let's say you got your beta bux, enough to live pretty nicely for 2 years even, you are probably one of richest people in your area, considering you ascended one of the best looking, probably one of the best frames because these niggas either abuse steroids until they look hideous and for ego, or don't know they exist at all, you have read all the looksmax guides on how to smell like a god.

It isn't a competition on how much fucking bodies you can rack up. Marry a stacy, and hey maybe your kids you grow up may be Chads so they can grow up in the West with insane advantages. Geomaxxing doesn't have to be there for you to ruin your genes and marry some mid girl and live off having sex with a bunch of hoes because you can't pull in the west - it could just be returning your roots, and securing good looking kids, and a happier life with family.

Move back home. Not only will usually the native people of the countries thank you, sometimes they may even pay you like Sweden is doing jfl :lul:

And don't believe me if you don't want to, Polish people are doing this in mass from the UK , and I have heard many positive stories. If this shit wasn't happening a large percentage of non-natives in the blue would not be going back home to the red jfl

And if your experience is shit, its okay you just had a holiday back home, you can move back to the blue. Why don't you atleast try it? Thug it out at a job for 1 year, or make money from your home, its not a big commitment I am asking you to do.

I'll try my best to move to the ameriKKKa. It is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
(TRACK)

View attachment 3254885

Money Worth

Less Competition

Shorter Men

Accent Halo

SMV

Agree

I'll try my best to move to the ameriKKKa. It is what it is.
Could work. I heard good stories about America, people are more social, housing problem not as bad as Europe, and kind of everyone is welcome there, unlike Europe they welcome half whites or whites from Latin America. So muh great replacement in America, that shits cap. If getting cubans, argentinians, and other latins who fit in quite quick. I'm visiting in May next year I will confirm whether it is tales or not.

Even the Arabs in America are actually decently integrated which is insane. Imagine a north African living in a suburbs in France. Could never happen.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: baburam and UnderPressure
Of the blue countries, barring Australia every other country has shit weather. That's enough reason to return lol (Spain etc are some exceptions)

I have no interest in any of the blue countries, they all look terrible and people look stuck up in general.

• +1
Reactions: UnderPressure
Could work. I heard good stories about America, people are more social, housing problem not as bad as Europe, and kind of everyone is welcome there, unlike Europe they welcome half whites or whites from Latin America. So muh great replacement in America, that shits cap. If getting cubans, argentinians, and other latins who fit in quite quick. I'm visiting in May next year I will confirm whether it is tales or not.

Even the Arabs in America are actually decently integrated which is insane. Imagine a north African living in a suburbs in France. Could never happen.
Don't matter to a deathniK like me. I'm just going to rot with my relatives there in peace. Work as a courier and do the shit that I always do. Way better alternative compared to what I have now. I just need a few things to go right and then I'll escape.

Last edited:
  • +1
portuguesecels like me are always sad to see these stats😢

Shorter Men

Men are usually shorter in the red, so you can height mog everyone more often even if your 5'7
Did I ever tell you about being 5'7 in Balkans? @cytoplasm

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, baburam, cytoplasm and 2 others
oh yeah nah balkans is an exception, fucking giants there. But even east europe you would be suprise by there being quite a lot of manlets.
Average height for zoomers is 6'2 in the east. I'm basically an insect there. If anything 5'7 is the average height for women.

• So Sad
i mean balkans I understand but east europe its still tall but to a lesser degree. Its basically same as west europe whites, and if they are tall they are usually super fucking ugly. Like horrible. They were fed too much pelmeni. The issue is you walk past in tenerife you see a british guy with a tanned foid htb and hes like 6 foot.

If theres just hideous fucking orcs with horrible water retention genetics, bloated ass faces, full of acne, it doesnt scare me at all. U will 100% get picked over them any day. A tall chad in east europe is so fucking rare. Where as a tall chad in west europe is way more common. Anyways Im on HGH and late bloomer with growth plates open. Happy days.

Height frauding is also absolutely unheard of there.

oh yeah nah balkans is an exception, fucking giants there. But even east europe you would be suprise by there being quite a lot of manlets.
Russians, Poles, Lithuanians are all taller than Spaniards, Italians, Southern French, probably Brits as well...

Only greycel who made a high iq thread this year. Repped

• +1
Only greycel who made a high iq thread this year. Repped

• +1
Im Chad in China, possible geomaxx since I can speak the language(at least to a 10 year old's level)

over for you if incel at both (me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back