Western culture is diseased

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
It is all thanks to the west for women’s rights and democracy. We now have crazy foid standards. Even my chadfish struggles. I would like to thank all westenerrs here for we will now return to the days of apes and wilderness.

So many crazy shit like feminism even just 20 years ago everything was normal

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Chadelite and Lorsss
western civilization is insane.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
western civilization is insane.
Look it up. Trannies are competing in female sports and they are winning. Leftists are whinning saying it is not fair. Thry are contradicting themselves. Eating itself up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 2846, Robert01 and 1 other person
Look it up. Trannies are competing in female sports and they are winning. Leftists are whinning saying it is not fair. Thry are contradicting themselves. Eating itself up
Lol lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Vitruvian, MammothActuary and 1 other person
fuck society

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
When i left an anglophone society to an arabic one it was much better. No stress or anything.
ofc you feel better in your enviroment

ofc you feel better in your enviroment
The anglophone one was filled with english speaking arabs anyways. Western values and norms are detrimental to mental health

The anglophone one was filled with english speaking arabs anyways. Western values and norms are detrimental to mental health
more like jews and abraham cucks corrupted western society and the last attempt to save europe failed miserably. denying original virtues and embracing nihilism

It is all thanks to the west for women’s rights and democracy. We now have crazy foid standards. Even my chadfish struggles. I would like to thank all westenerrs here for we will now return to the days of apes and wilderness.

So many crazy shit like feminism even just 20 years ago everything was normal
society is fake

Just build a cabin in the woods theory

Just build a cabin in the woods theory
I didn’t advocate for monk mode. I said the west needs to reform.
just have autistic tendencies theory
Islam is the cure for the west's disease, put chad in their place.
Better to rot in poverty with strong traditions and a virgin wife than playing on your nintendo switch as your “wife” fucks all the chads in town.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
There are just as many, even more, degenerates in third world and eastern countries. its not western culture, you just know english so you notice it more often.

There are just as many, even more, degenerates in third world and eastern countries. its not western culture, you just know english so you notice it more often.
I speak arabic and degeneracy is nit thst high. There are degenerates but not in western scale

Bro, i already gave up. I'm just trying to moneymaxx and do what i like: running and exercising at week days and eating a lot of crap at weekends. It has been so good so far

Bro, i already gave up. I'm just trying to moneymaxx and do what i like: running and exercising at week days and eating a lot of crap at weekends. It has been so good so far
How about being a soldier

I for one welcome our new islamic overlords